When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I'll be on my solo trip on 24/10 in the afternoon through until the 31/10 - flying to Cali in the morning. So looking for someone to do the parks with 24-30, and some dining if anyone is free :)
Also got a ticket for MNSSHP on 25/10,

I'll be solo Sept 11th-13th. Just a cali grill ADR for the 11th at 8:55p... if anyone wants to join!

Making my first solo trip September 9th - 15th and staying at Pop (first stay there). I'm planning on MNSSHP for the 11th (still tentative) and have a couple ADRs in place, including SciFi lucnh at DHS on the 10th a BOG lunch later on (that one's still up in the air, have a couple placeholders for now). Totally down for company while I'm there!

Im planing on going next year. Again Sept into Oct. If anyone wants to plan with me, tips let me know
Last year went to MNSSHP twice, stayed at Pop, had free dining and a lot of fun. If anyone has questions

Sept 5-10. Second solo trip on my AP. All other party members fell through, so looking for folks to hang out!

Hi all!
I’ll be in Orlando for a work conference 9/30-10/3 and am extending my trip until 10/6 for a few Disney days! I was originally just planning on EPCOT on 10/4 and MK on 10/5 but now I’m trying to decide if it’ll be worth it to do partial days on 10/3 and 10/6 (most likely, yes). If I do, I think I’ll add another 1/2 day at EPCOT on 10/3 for more F&W time and then probably AK on 10/6.

My last trip was in early Dec 2016 with my fiancé and we weren’t planning on going back until fall of 2019 so when my boss agreed to send me to this conference I started planning WDW time right away!

Hi everyone!
I will be at WDW August 25th through September 1st. This will be my first solo trip without any kids.

Planing on going next year. Been to WDW 6 times. 3 solo. Went last year Sept 28-Oct 4. Anyone want tips, or want to talk Disney?

I am contemplating a quick solo trip possibly Sat 5/12-5/13. I am starting a new job on Mon 5/14 and kind of want to get to Disney before things get crazy busy. Is anyone going to be around then to meet up?

I'm looking for new friends to meet up during my upcoming trips Dec. 22 - Jan. 1 (probably no parks this time), and next spring (exact dates TBD, but tentatively thinking early May 2019).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!