When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

More and more likely Ill be going back to WDW next year instead of DL Backstage Magic ABD is anyone else is already dreaming about 2019 let me know

Solo trip planned from 10/27 thru 11/10 2018. Going to be doing lots of different things and trying new places to eat. Would love to meet up with Disney loving people. LOL!! I've been to Disney lots of times, but never solo. Really looking forward to it.

I went solo 2008,2015,2017. If anyone wants tips or wants to talk let me know.
Also last 2 vacations were through Dreams Unlimited Travel so if anyone wants to know more about them let me know. They are excellent by the way.
I have a question about dining. Was it awkward eating at different sit down meals? I'm looking at going to California Grill and am just worried that it will be awkward. I'm also wondering if character meals are awkward solo.

What was the best part of going solo? I'm looking forward to the freedom of doing things on my own timeline. Eating where I want to eat and not worrying about picky eaters. At the same time I'm a bit nervous about going on my own. It's getting less daunting the more I plan, but it's still there a little bit. If that even makes sense. LOL!!

I have a question about dining. Was it awkward eating at different sit down meals? I'm looking at going to California Grill and am just worried that it will be awkward. I'm also wondering if character meals are awkward solo.

What was the best part of going solo? I'm looking forward to the freedom of doing things on my own timeline. Eating where I want to eat and not worrying about picky eaters. At the same time I'm a bit nervous about going on my own. It's getting less daunting the more I plan, but it's still there a little bit. If that even makes sense. LOL!!

To me eating alone was not a problem. It didnt bother me. Your in WDW like everyone else and I just enjoy looking around at everything and taking it all in. By chance I ended up doing only character dining and i loved it. A couple of tips are to tell your server u want pics with the characters and if they or someone else can take pics. If no cast member is around usually another guest will be more than happy to take your pic.

Some of the best parts of going solo for me were doing what I wanted, eating where I wanted to eat and going when and where I wanted to go somewhere. The freedom is great. I can be overwhelming at first and stressful yes but also fun making plans. Also dont try any fit everything is because you wont. Every vacation there is stuff I didnt get to do. If u stress over getting everything in u will be a wreck. Look at what u really want to do and where u want to eat and everything should fall into place. Let me know if you have more questions.

Hi!
I am going solo 9/18-21 and staying on site. So far this is what I have planned.
Arrive 9/18- have only a 9:40pm Res at Ohana
9/19- morning at MK, lunch at BOG, head to Epcot the rest of day
9/20- AK all day. Dinner at Sanaa
9/21- Breakfast at Bon Voyage at Trattoria.

All this can be subject to change.

Flights booked, will definitely be at WDW landing late night April 29, ftragical express at 4ish on May 2.

Lets high five!
Sounds good to me! I don't have a schedule or itinerary for this trip (since, from experience, I'd just rearrange it once I was there anyway), so I should be flexible any of those days. Feel free to send me a PM (and I'll do the same) and we can set something up. Always great to meet someone from the DIS!

Only been 6 months since last vacation even though feels like a lifetime. I need to go back really badly like right now u have no idea. Things in life are frustrating right now and need an escape. I do plan on going back next year and 20201 for the 50th. I went for Epcot 35 and loved it. Since Magic Kingdom is by far my favorite park I except this to be that much better. See you real soon

Managed to work out a solo trip May 5-10! Life has been so hectic, and I
thought I'd have to miss out on Flower & Garden Show. I'm excited to be
doing another trip to WDW this year, even a short one! :)

Solo trips are always an adventure! I'm doing my fourth one soon, and I always dine at the California Grill. I've seen a few other solo diners at
different signature restaurants. The wait staff folks are always extra caring and friendly when I've dined alone, so don't be afraid to give it a try.

So me and the wife, will be there on June 6th 9th and 10th and then again in October 24th-28th to make this a 3 trip year as we just got back from Disney in March

I am doing a Solo at Disneyland, April 14 - 16, though I did not plan a park day for the 14th. I was just going to hang around DTD, Trader Sam's, maybe do that Star Wars Void thing.
Hi Brian, I just wanted to confirm. Will you be at Disneyland in California or disney world in Orlando? I'll be in Orlando on the 16th and am looking for a friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter