When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Mr Darling and I will be spending 24 hours bouncing around the parks starting this Friday morning the 14th. Would love to meet up with other like minded fun people!

Are you both planning on watching Boo To You at the Party? I was hoping to do the second run through then watch the last Villians spectacular from the hub :)

I'm definitely wanting to see the parade and the hocus pocus show if that's what you're talking about? I thought staying to the end would be a good idea as assuming a lot of the wee kids won't make it that late and might get quieter! Hadn't thought about where to watch things from yet but open to suggestions!

I'm not at those parks those days but will be around the 26th - 4th if you want to high five or take in a ride :)

Not sure if I answered this, but the 26th is either my Epcot or Hollywood Studios day, not sure which. We can work something out. I already inboxed you.

Visiting WDW next month for vacation by myself. Would love to get to know fellow solo travelers during this time. :]

Im so exited. Counting down. Next Sunday will mark 2 months. Fast Pasts next Sunday!!! My last thing to complete my vacation. Will be there Sept 28-Oct 4 if any Disney Princess wants to meet up for a Drink, Quick Service, Ride, etc. 3rd solo trip. Im 34 m from NJ. I love Disney so much.

I'm heading to Disney World November 27 to December 1, 2017. If anyone else is going to be there and wants to meet up, let me know.

Contemplating a quick trip Nov 12-14 too! (Thursday is my Fastpass day for my sept 26-oct 4th trip!)

Hey guys, i'll also be there from 25th-30th. What day is Epcot's 35th? I want to do lots of food and wine but I was planning on trying to avoid the weekend in case it's mad busy. I was thinking trying to catch one of the Sugar Ray or 38 Special concerts that week? Think they are wed-fri nights maybe but need to check the dates. Also doing MNSSHP on 26th!
Going to see Sugar Ray on that Monday myself. They are from the 25th to 27th I believe.

I'll be around Sept 10th-24th if anyone's about! :)
Darn, I'll be there August 17-25th! Coming from California. 2017 is the first year I've finally made it to WDW! Third trip this year. I've been to Disneyland many times. Actually prefer Disney World over Land. Most Californian's like Disneyland better... Disneyland has just gotten too crowded like everything else here in California!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!