When are the new "7 in 7" videos coming to YouTube?

Hopefully you'll understand this after you watch the Coronado Springs studio show.

Pete - Say Steven Tyler all you want, honey, LOVE him! :lovestruc:rockband:

By the way, @wnwardii (and anybody else curious) just watching the link I posted earlier, it had an overview video (no voice,. just music) of Coronado first, then the studio segment, where they discuss. At the end, Pete mentions to "keep your eyes open for separate vlogs they recorded while they were actually AT each resort". That is probably the shorter time you see.

Last edited:

<Doing my best impression of Steve Martin from the Jerk> The new phonebook is HERE! :)

Just watched both the vlog and studio review. I agree with almost everything the team stated (visited Coronado, but never stayed overnight). Looking forward to the next episode. If they do add gondola service, I definitely see this going deluxe'ish.

Oh, best lines from The Jerk: "I think I've found my special purpose" and "this is the best pizza in a cup, ever".

I have enjoyed watching these 7 in 7 podcast and vlogs over the past few days. Very informative and entertaining. Going to stay at Pop for one night in this summer. I didn’t know much about Pop other than the renovated room. Today’s podcast has helped me figure out which section I should request for. Looking forward to the rest of the 7 in 7 episodes.. Thank you Dis Unplugged!

I have enjoyed watching these 7 in 7 podcast and vlogs over the past few days. Very informative and entertaining. Going to stay at Pop for one night in this summer. I didn’t know much about Pop other than the renovated room. Today’s podcast has helped me figure out which section I should request for. Looking forward to the rest of the 7 in 7 episodes.. Thank you Dis Unplugged!
@yaya74 Hope you have a magical trip! pixiedust: I had a very enjoyable stay when I was at Pop some years ago. I was in Bldg. 1 of the 50's section, so was the 1st building right next to the pool bar/pool/main area/bus stops, overlooking the bowling pin pool - VERY convenient. And I even saw some aerial fireworks from my balcony 1 night (I was top floor). Of course - this was before that building became preferred/more money. Would not hesitate to stay at Pop again! Almost forgot to mention I spent MUCH happy time, wandering around the lobby, checking out the display cases, reminiscing!

Off to watch the review now! :) ETA - Just watched overview - WOW - room looks SOOOOO different (in a great way!) than when I stayed there, so I'm sure you'll have a great stay! My room was like the one poor Ryno had to stay in (which - refurb DEFNITELY overdo, since that was a LONG time ago!)

Last edited:
Oh man. I have been spoiled by all this content, I am watching the Pop vlog right now and Pete is coming unglued at the Food Court, "You've hit your head, Craig!!" and I am rolling in laughter. This is a Pete review at it's finest.

That hard core Pete eye roll though at 10:13, the glare at Craig and then Craig's big grin right to the camera. Five seconds, slow your youTube speed so you don't miss it.

I am literally crying it's so funny.

Oh man. I have been spoiled by all this content, I am watching the Pop vlog right now and Pete is coming unglued at the Food Court, "You've hit your head, Craig!!" and I am rolling in laughter. This is a Pete review at it's finest.

That hard core Pete eye roll though at 10:13, the glare at Craig and then Craig's big grin right to the camera. Five seconds, slow your youTube speed so you don't miss it.

I am literally crying it's so funny.

The kids and I were laughing crying at the end of the SSR vlog when it dramatically zoomed in on Steve. Hilarious!

I have only seen two of the seven... Coronado Springs and Saratoga Springs. I noticed that there are new ones just recently uploaded... Pop Century, All-Star and Port Orleans - French Quarter.

What are the last two resorts reviews to be aired next week?? AoA and Riverside?

On the YouTube channel, I now see two different videos/vlogs posted about the first 7 in 7 of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. They have different thumbnails and are slightly different lengths. Haven't had time to watch either. Anyone know why there are two?

There's some crossover between the two, but the vlog video is them at the resort - filming themselves walking around, in the room, eating in the food court, etc. It's their initial reactions and commentary on everything they are seeing in real time at the resort. The review video is in the Dis Unplugged studio and is their typical formal discussion on their likes/dislikes of the resort. There is also a 3-4 minute montage of photos of the resort at the start of the review video. I like the two video format personally because you get the best of both worlds!

Anyone know when the rest of the reviews will be posted? I assume none went up over the last couple days because of the weekend/holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter