When are the new "7 in 7" videos coming to YouTube?

WDW_Ding

Ohana means family.
I know Pete said (at some point) when they would be published, but I cannot recall right now...anyone remember?

Yeah, I think it's when the majority of the team are on the Italy cruise, 3/24-3/31.

Yes on last weeks show.

Saratoga, All-Star Movies?, Port Orleans Riverside, Coronado and I’m drawing a blank on the rest.

Thanks! My kids were acting crazy last week which I was watching. I was hoping the list would be posted somewhere on wdwinfo or disboards.

On the YouTube channel, I now see two different videos/vlogs posted about the first 7 in 7 of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort. They have different thumbnails and are slightly different lengths. Haven't had time to watch either. Anyone know why there are two?

Yes on last weeks show.

Saratoga, All-Star Movies?, Port Orleans Riverside, Coronado and I’m drawing a blank on the rest.

They're doing both Riverside and French Quarter for sure. It's also focused on moderates and some values so probably 2 of these 3 Caribbean, Pop, and AoA.

hmm, both of the videos I am seeing are tagged for the DIS Unplugged channel and were posted 2 hours ago. One is 29:00 and the other is 29:44. I do see the other one on The Dis channel, which is 4 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts