When are park hours posted for late Nov./early Dec.?

They are usually out a couple months before, so I would start looking for them around September. We've been there in early November and early December, the last few trips. MK is usually open till 6pm/7pm. MGM is usually open till 7pm, Epcot hours don't change all year, and AK closed around 5pm. Spectromagic was only two nights, Tuesday & Saturday, I think. You can find the projected hours somewhere on these boards, I think. Look at the top of the home page.

For Dec they should be posted either late August or early September. Once September hits, if you go to www.disneyworld.com and check on calendar, you should see the months of September, October, November and Dec. Now if they don't post for Dec in late Aug, then it should be posted when it gets closer to October. Trust me we want to know as well..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter