• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wheelchair in the Biergarten?

campingcorgi

<font color=blue>Will work for a chance to live at
Thanks to all the advice on this board I have gotten my elderly mom a very nice transport chair! Now we are planning on taking her to the Candlelight Processional at Epcot and we are looking at the Biergarten restaurant for our dinner package. Has anyone done this with a chair? If there isn't too much walking\waiting or any stairs she could probably walk in to the seating but I wanted to be sure she could manage it before I booked.

Thanks!

There is seating on about three levels. The buffet is on the same level as some of the tables. It will not hurt to have the reservation noted that you will need seating at the top level, and make sure the people at the podium know when you check in.

I did it in a scooter. I transferred to a chair after I scouted the buffet. Be sure to ask for the top level.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter