wheelchair acces at resteraunts?

scottsod

Mouseketeer
hi were down to 25 days till we leave !!!

i changed around some ps for resteraunts last nite

wound up with this list

wispering canyons
crystal palace
liberty tree
50 prime time cafe
le cellier
cinderellas royal table

any comments on wheel chair acces with my son dd 6 yo with cp
he walks with a walker but were usin char in parks

i was mostly wondering about le cellier my lack of french leads me to think that means the celler so its down stairs !?! is there a ramp or elevator

i had the cm put a not on all ps about wheelchair but she didnt know about le cellier?

thanks for all the help
scott jessie and dlyan

scottsod said:
hi were down to 25 days till we leave !!!

i changed around some ps for resteraunts last nite

wound up with this list

wispering canyons
crystal palace
liberty tree
50 prime time cafe
le cellier
cinderellas royal table

any comments on wheel chair acces with my son dd 6 yo with cp
he walks with a walker but were usin char in parks

i was mostly wondering about le cellier my lack of french leads me to think that means the celler so its down stairs !?! is there a ramp or elevator

i had the cm put a not on all ps about wheelchair but she didnt know about le cellier?

thanks for all the help
scott jessie and dlyan

All restaurants are accessible. You may need to request a different table as some hosts and wait staff don't realize that not every table is as equally accessible. Had this happen at Crystal Palace. They wanted to place me at a table where I would not be able to get out and serve myself at the buffet. Got a little attitude from the wait staff but it was changed.

As Talking Hands says, ALL restaurants are accessible (ADA mandatory requirement)

Le Cellier has a short ramp down to tables. (dining area is half a floor lower than entrance)

Cinderella's Royal Table has an elevator up to the restaurant, and then steps down to a lower level. Theywill seat you on the upper level.

Andrew

Both of my boys have CP and use wheelchairs. We had a wonderful lunch at Crystal Palace. There is a ramp up to the doorway. I would suggest that when you check in for your PS you remind them that you have a person in your group who uses a wheelchair. We were seated near the main foyer by the buffet. This was a good choice since we didn't have to weave two wheelchairs around other tables and chairs. Have a great trip!
Marie
PS--My 7 year old loved meeting Pooh! A real highlight of our trip!

MarieS said:
I would suggest that when you check in for your PS you remind them that you have a person in your group who uses a wheelchair.
Just what I was going to suggest.
It's especially important fro Cinderella, since some of the tables are on the main level like Andrew pointed out and some are down a few steps. Also, be aware that the only wheelchair accessible restrooms at Cinderella's are down on the ground level.

Liberty Tree Inn has a separate entrance for wheelchair/ECVs. I opted to walk up the three steps as our table was right at the top of the stairs. I think the restrooms are up another flight of stairs. I did not see a restroom in the restaurant on the ground floor. I was able to bring my ECV into the Crystal palace and 50's primetime.

Offically there is not a restroom in LTT. due to keeping with what happens during the time period when they didnt have one inside. but there is one upstairs that is offically out of liberty square. they do have an elevator to use just ask a CM to help you find it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter