What's your motivation

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
My motivation is a few things. One being that my DD9 wants to do the horse riding at Fort Wilderness and I don't want them to question my weight. Two I am tired of being the "fat mom" at all my girls school activities. Three, and probably most important, I do not like the way I look and feel.

But I will also include my upcoming Disney Trip.

I want to be able to wear a bathing suit and look half way decent.

I want to be able to wear clothing that I haven't been able to wear since I got married.

I want to look totally different for my 10 year highschool reunion that is coming up next year.

I have been on the diet ups and downs for 5 years, and am ready to do it and keep it off!:bounce:

My sons. My oldest son is already on the thick side, and I want to lose weight by eating better, and by eating better, teaching my sons a healthy life style. They are both young, and I don't want them to have to go through the weight rollercoaster I had to my entire life.

So my baby boy will have a healthy mommy who will be around for a long time...
to feel better...
to look better and be able to fit in clothes I haven't been able to fit in for about 6 years now (ugh!)
my upcoming trip to WDW (my baby's first!) I want to have the energy to walk around the parks and not have so many blisters because I'll be lighter on my feet.
My husband loves me and tells me I'm beautiful just the way I am, but I want to be back down to the size I was when we were dating.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter