Whats your greatest Camping Gadget

DaddyDon

<font color=blue>My oldest daughter said i was a h
:) Mine is my coleman Kitchen,Three burner stove.and my coleman Griddle.Okay so i asked For your greatest.:bounce: :bounce:

Could you tell me a little more about the Coleman Kitchen? How big is it? What's the going price etc.

Is this what you all are talking about??
2142-700.jpg

:p That looks like my Baby:bounce: I ordered mine from coleman several years ago,And i love that it folds down into a neat package with its own carry case,Some one told me you could find it sports authority stores .When the lid is folded down mine has games you can play,Checkers backgammon,ect. Now for the price? Well im not sure of the going rate at this time,It was kinda steep4 years ago,When it was a corporate prize ,gift, only.But im sure , well it looks like Scott has a line on it Scott?:confused:

My Coleman Compact Propane Lantern, it small enough to be packed yet throws a surprising amount of light for it's size.

Still marshmellow forks & pie irons, but since you're not allowed to have a fire at FW then our greatest camp gadget is a microwave in the popup. We like to play on vacation, so meals are made at home and popped in the microwave.
TomM

We camp with a tent or pop-up, so I always bring my clip Shop light and an extension cord. It can be very dark in certain sites.:bounce:

I challenge anyone to come up with a gadget I don't have. We camp in a pop up.

My current best is a lap top computer that plays DVDs.....but the speakers are not quite loud enough so I have rechargeable battery operated speakers that boost the sound. Great on rainy days and doubles as a video game machine.

We have tons of gadgets, but really use one much more than anything else. It's a "unique cooking system" for cooking over a fire pit. You drive a pole into the ground next to the fire pit, and an arm attaches and swings out over the fire. A cooking grate, Dutch oven, or pancake griddle fits onto the arm and you can move it up and down, back and forth. It's sturdy enough to handle just about anything.

We used a tripod for years and thought it was the best. This thing blows it away. We often have people in other campsites ask for the phone number to order one for themselves. We have given many away as gifts for our camper friends and everyone loves it!

The only down side is that you can't use it at FW because they don't allow fire pits!

My Fav-o-rite camping gadgets......

well besides that one i like to call "honey" who does all the hooking up and backing in.....i have two.

One is my handy little clip on fans for my bunk ends. (i have gotten more complements on them and they are slick as heck!)

The other is my RVQ. We spied them at the RV show this past spring and i fell in love. I don't use the gas range in our pop up much (even though you can relocate it outside under the awning) but this little gas grill mounts on the same brackets for the gas range and hooks up to the same coupler. So much easier than setting up the grill (charcoal or portable gas) and lots of campgrounds won't allow fire rings anymore with the dry weather.

- lori

My greatest camping gadget would have to be my husband (DaddyDon)!!!!! He always makes all our trips fun and enjoyable.(As long as everything gets put together without any problems)

Love ya sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter