What's your favorite WDW non-park dinner spot at sunset?

Lazyfaire

Earning My Ears
If you're not at a park at sunset, where's your favorite resort or Disney Springs restaurant to eat? It could be because of the menu, views, ambience...whatever makes it magical.

Don't have an absolute fave for sunset dining at WDW but can see it being nice at WBG, Morimoto Asia, Boathouse, or Paddlefish. All have great outdoor seating and two (Paddlefish and Boathouse) have waterfront seating as well.

Last edited:

Cali Grill has the best view, hands down, but I love the way 'Ohana looks and "feels" during sunset. There's just something extra tropical about the way that golden lighting hits the room and sparkles on the lagoon past the volcano pool!

Another vote for California Grill- that sunset view is perfection! A close second is the rooftop at Paddlefish. Enjoy!

Boathouse right on the water offers a great sunset view. I'd also consider Sanaa and checking out sunset over the savanna.

Capa rooftop bar hands-down. Gorgeous view, creative cocktails, delicious small bites, outstanding service. Stick around for dinner and fireworks. The overall resort is great to explore as well. Boathouse and California Grill are good choices as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter