What's your favorite loop and why?

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
We prefer to be in the loops closest to the marina, like loop 200. What's your favorite and why?:D

if we book preferred we like 300 or 1400, specifically 1432, otherwise we like 1100 or 1200 for full hook up.

we have stayed in the following loops:300, 400, 500, 800, 900, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1600, and 1900,

We've only camped there once, and stayed in 800. I liked it because it was within walking distance of the pool, Meadows Trading post, and the marina. I am requesting 800 again. We are generally too impatient to wait for the bus, at least in the morning. I don't need the amenities of the preferred loops, and would rather not pay for them.

My favorite loop is the 900 loop. Which I have requested for this trip. I like it because it is close to the Meadows Trading Post and the pool, campfire singalong, tennis, boats, golf carts, etc.

We like the 1300 loop for full hook up and the 1500 for partial. Both are in the center of the campground and close to the main pool. We like the 1300 loop because you can get to it from 2 different bus loops. One on the front side and one on the back. Plus the kids don't have to cross a big road to get to the pool. The 900 loop is also a very nice small loop and great for small kids on bikes, skates and scooters.

I like the 1800 because it's not close to anything :p . I get lots of exercise riding my bike everywhere.

We requested the 800 loop for our first time at FW - glad to hear that you liked it. I know it's a big loop, but I wanted to be out of the way, and didn't need a preferred loop.

Coming down to the wire now :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Since 800 is a big loop, and we wanted to be close to the comfort station, I called ahead to request that. We were just a short walk away from it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter