What's your favorite Disney Cruise Ship/Best

Awesome! I hope they do it in the Bahamas!! I may ask my host about it just in case! :)
I believe it is only on the Northern itineraries--the Wonder's Alaska ones, and the Magic's Northern European ones. Since those itineraries don't have a pirate night/fireworks, they have a variety of Frozen activities leading up to the Freezing the night away deck party...Anna's chocolate chase is part of it--they leave the sheet in your room the night before, you have a day to answer the questions and find the picture in that location, leave the paper in your room the next morning and you get a chocolate. (When we did the Alaska trip in 2016, the questions were in the personal navigator and spread over 3 days...our 2018 Magic cruise it was all in 1 day, and I believe the Wonder has switched over to that as well.

I believe it is only on the Northern itineraries--the Wonder's Alaska ones, and the Magic's Northern European ones. Since those itineraries don't have a pirate night/fireworks, they have a variety of Frozen activities leading up to the Freezing the night away deck party...Anna's chocolate chase is part of it--they leave the sheet in your room the night before, you have a day to answer the questions and find the picture in that location, leave the paper in your room the next morning and you get a chocolate. (When we did the Alaska trip in 2016, the questions were in the personal navigator and spread over 3 days...our 2018 Magic cruise it was all in 1 day, and I believe the Wonder has switched over to that as well.

:( Boo!!

People who cruise to the Bahamas (and Pirates!) like chocolate too!!

Favorite restaurant: Tiana's (Wonder)

Favorite Show: Twice Charmed (Magic)

Favorite Pool Deck: Fantasy (edges out Dream because of the Aqua Lab) I strongly prefer this overall layout where you can see funnel vision from both pools. Also satellite falls and Aqua Duck.

Overall, I think my favorite right now is the Wonder. Our cruise to Alaska was so amazing and the service was outstanding.

The Magic is at the bottom of the list due to service. I mean, it's still Disney and we are looking forward to our trip on her in March. I'm really hoping it will close the distance from the pack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter