What's your fave decorating show?

Shugardrawers

<font color=teal><b>Ovarian Cancer Survivor!<br><f
I used to really be into Christopher Lowell but a lot of his ideas are just too "foo-foo" for my taste. I really like Find and Design on HGTV though. They have lots of great ideas for yard sale and flea market decorating.

What shows do you just love?

I can't remember the name, but I love the show on HGTV where they copy a "designer" room for much less money. You can get great ideas for how to inexpensively duplicate very expensive taste.

Designed to Sell (HGTV) - "Normal" type problems with simple solutions. I want to know where they buy furniture and accessories so cheaply! Also, the artificial deadlines are sometimes annoying.

I seem to have a different idea of inexensive than they do. My budget is about $1000 for the WHOLE house, not a single room :lmao:

This weekend we were watching Find and Design and they found a table at a yard sale. It was just a side table, nothing special, that someone had begun a really bad home painting job on. The lady actually asked $40 for it and they bargained her down to $30. Dh and I looked at each other and at the same time said "$40 for THAT???" I might have given $10 for it at a thrift store but that's it. It's amazing to me how much some people think of their used up crap!

I'm addicted to HGTV I like design on a dime and divine design probably the best.

I like Design on a Dime too... and that one where they take 500.00 and make over a room.

KAMommy said:
I can't remember the name, but I love the show on HGTV where they copy a "designer" room for much less money. You can get great ideas for how to inexpensively duplicate very expensive taste.

Thats one of my favorites too...I think it is called "double take"

Oooh, I really don't like Design on a Dime. Some of the stuff they do to save money really makes them seem like a bunch of hacks to me.

Divine Design is one of my favorites. I wish they would share how much the redos cost though.

I also like ReDesign because they allow more feedback from the customers throughout the process.

My other favorite is Designing for the Sexes. The rooms always look nice at the end.

Divine Design. I also love the Designer Guys!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!