What's your CBR "plan of action"

What is your CBR "plan of action" ?

• Sit tight...I'm waiting for them to call me.

• No way....I'm reserving another resort ASAP.

• Forget about it....I'm cancelling my trip.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jinnyboom

Mouseketeer
1. Sit tight....wait for Disney to call me.

2. No way....I'm reserving another resort ASAP.

3. Forget about it...cancelling the whole trip.

You mean aside from me whining about it here (LOL). I voted for sitting tight

I am disappointed because we have always wanted to stay at CBR, but, this new development has made me look closely at other resorts and wonder where we will end up.....sort of exciting actually.....we might actually end up somewhere really great....half of the fun is in the planning! I voted "sit tight".....Susan

Well, I tried to vote but I recieved an error message saying my session was invaild?????

Anyway, I vote to "sit tight".
Even though it is driving me :p INSANE :p waiting for a call !!
(that will probably not come for a few weeks.Were booked for Oct)

Thankgoodness my kids started football practice this week. We will be practically living at the football fields the next several months so at least I will be somewhat preoccupied,LOL..

Chris

:jester:

When the new codes came out for fall, I tried to use the DC code at CBR. I was told that there were no more discounted rooms available, however rooms @ POR and POFQ were available.
I decided to stick with CBR anyway. On monday, when it was clear CBR was closing, I tried to get the discount again (at CBR).
I got the same answer. This time I asked to be moved to POR, and knocked another $200 off my 10 day stay, on top of the DC discount. If all you have is lemons.........................:cool:

I went ahead & switched to AKL, then wrote my complaint letters. I couldn't stand not knowing what would happen. :)

I went ahead and re-booked to POFQ. We are going on vacation with my parents and sister and her family. We could not bear the idea of ending up at separate resorts!

This has certainly been interesting, and now that I am over the panic, I just keep looking for the positives!!!

I plan to sit tight as well. My reservation is for 12/12 - 12/19 so I am praying hard that it will be completed by 12/1. This is my families very first trip to Disney, with all the saving I had to do, it's disappointing that I may not get my #1 choice in Resort. :confused: I have faith that Disney won't disappoint me!

Since my trip is not until November, I'm sitting tight for right now. I've already started paying on the ressie, so they have to offer me a room somewhere. I'm going to wait a couple of weeks, then check in to see where I am on the call list. Since I arrive shortly after Thanksgiving, I want to make sure they have something to offer me. I've busied myself for the time being planning my days (which park, what to see, etc), choosing where I want to dine and learning more about AKL & WL. I'm still trying to decide if I want to do MVMCP or the CP. Not sure if it's worth the extra money. I think if you are going within the next few weeks and have not heard from them, then I would suggest giving them a call and seeing where they are regarding the call lists and when you may be receiving your call. If you have special circumstances (i.e. need connecting rooms, elderly parents, etc.), ask if one of the special CM's working on this is available to speak to. I think if you ask them nicely and explain the urgency to your call, I think they may transfer you over.

We're going to wait it out (at least that's my answer this week ;) )

Hopefully, other DIS'ers will start posting once they've received their calls from Disney. Based on what they're being offered, I may or may not change my mind.

If they're limiting the choices to moderates only, I'll just call & switch to POR. However, if they're offering upgrades at reasonable rates, then we'll see if we can afford it.

The waiting game is TOUGH!!

Although it's not *me* personally, I voted for sitting tight. It's for my boyfriend, and I basically planned the trip anyway, so I told him to definitely wait! :D

I'll wait to see what other DIS'ers find out over the next couple of weeks. Like Kim said, if all they will do is move us to another moderate, then I'll get busy on the phone with them. But if a CM is gonna call me and offer a special rate at, for example, The Beach Club, I can wait it out!

'Beano':cool:

I'm going to vote for waiting it out. We were staying 10/25 and 26 after two nights at OKW, while I attend an off-site conference. I would love to have the chance to stay at the Poly or Beach Club if offered a reasonable upgrade. I'm going to tell them I've already stayed at the other moderates and was really looking forward to the CBR this visit.

Just wanted to give all of you a ((((((((((hug))))))))))) Waiting is soooooooo hard!

And Debbie.... I see your leaving in 10 days for your frist trip to WDW without the kids...... Have a BLAST! We are headed to the workd in September with out our girls. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter