What's Within a 30 Min. Walk of Dolphin??

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
I THINK I know all that can be walked to (Epcot,MGM,BoardWalk/BC/YC) but I'm not sure that's it. Have I missed anything, and could you give the approximate times for a brisk hike? We're healthy adults and a 5 mile run is routine for me, but I'll slow to a walk when on vacation!

Bill From PA

if memory serves, i think we walked from the fantasia miniature golf course to either the swan or the dolphin......
so if you can walk to the fantasia miniature golf course there might be stuff around there...i just can't remember what.....

If you're into walking, one of our favorite things to do is take the monorail when we return from MK to Epcot. This is the loop that takes you inside Future World before you disembark at Epcot, and is one of our favorite sights at the World. We then walk through Epcot to the International Gateway and back to the Dolphin or whatever Crescent Lake resort we are staying at. Of course if you don't have AP's or Park Hoppers, or are in a hurry, this wouldn't be practical, but its a very enjoyable stroll and you never know what you might come across on your journey!

besides....
just walking around the parks themselves is easily a lot more than 5 miles a day....
for me that's one of the favorite aspects of a WDW vacation....all that walking....
i can eat and eat and eat and not gain weight for about the only time in my life.....
mmm....can't wait......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter