What's Up With The Members Only Site

Lissete

Mouseketeer
I went in earlier and had to enter the user name and PW whenever I clicked on a new page. Now I try and get in and it will not take the user name & pw at all. Earlier I went to look at the 2002 point chart for DL California (which I looked at yesterday) and it was no longer available. All other 2002 charts were up except DL:confused:

I had that same problem on Monday. I couldn't get it to even accept the username & password. After no less than twenty attempts, it finally allowed me in. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one having problems.

This seems to be happening to folks (including me) pretty regularly over the past two weeks. I'm not sure why unless it's related to the e-mails they sent out increasing traffic to the site and the uploads they've done to the site.

I sent member services an e-mail two days ago. No reply yet. I could log in but once I tried to click on the items to the left, like member news or plan your getaway, it throws you back out to the log-in screen each and everytime. Very frustrating!

Maybe they are getting ready to turn on the message board "that is going to be ready in early 2001. Ha Ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter