Whats up with all the Farting ?

ok, lets said that you need to pass gas because is killing you......but, how about people who does that on purpose? There are videos on line, of people that go to Disneyworld , just to fart and film reactions, so they can post it later......that is sooooo gross!

probably they like schadenfreude ( is pleasure derived from the misfortune of others ) German

AvenueQ

so, it comes to, to Fart or not to fart? let´s follow the airplane etiquette, and it is , walking up and down the aisle (street) so that the odour is distributed over a larger area......

so, it comes to, to Fart or not to fart? let´s follow the airplane etiquette, and it is , walking up and down the aisle (street) so that the odour is distributed over a larger area......
I agree!

And if you have to in a car, open the window even if it's freezing cold! (At least, that's the rule in our household!)

scientists, have found, that if they give seaweed to cows, they fart much less, than other cows who does not it seaweed .... crustaceans do not fart.....so let´s eat sushi......
birds don´t fart,

I've come up with one more avoidance technique. Don't wear skinny jeans - and I don't mean the style. I mean that pair of jeans you switch into when you're feeling skinny. :)

As long as nobody lets it rip, cuts the cheese, toots, blows their horn....etc while I am in a Mission Space pod, I am okay. Flatulence happens.

I can say that I have been struck with a bad case of gas one trip. We were out playing mini-golf. Our daughter and her boyfriend were with us. My daughter was mortified to say the least. She still yells at me about it to this day and it was almost 10 years ago.

I say it is all the food that we eat outside our normal diet.

My husband swears that the more you fart the longer you live, and if you hold it in, your stomach will explode. ::yes::

This thread is hilarious.

I remember this one time my husband and I were standing in line for the Mexico boat ride in EPCOT and someone in the line kept letting them loose. It smelled horrible, whatever they had eaten recently was vile. A woman nearby literally yells "STOP FARTING!" to whoever it was. Of course, nobody fessed up. Seriously, who would?! We still laugh about that moment to this day.

This happened to us, except it was my son who was the offender. The kids has always had the worst - literally the worst gas. I felt bad for everyone around us. haha (No yelling from anyone but same ride and you know how close everyone is).

Yesterday was our arrival day for this trip. We hit HS yesterday without so much as a passing unpleasant smell. Today will be ther real challenge. AK in the morning followed by Epcot Flower and Garden for grazing (and drinking) around the world and then back to AK for Tiffins and River of Light show. I might be charged up by the time we get back to the ROL show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!