Whats up with all the Farting ?

I don't venture onto the boards often, I'll admit. Look at my post count and keep in mind I was the first person to ever post on these boards in August of 1997. So, when I do wander over here on a sleepless night and decide to check out this forum - I see this thread. This thread is 2 years old. You're talking about farting in theme parks for two years. Every day I understand more and more why I love you folks so much!

YES PETE! It's 2019 I cannot believe this is still going!

I was here at the beginning of this thread. I feel like I'm watching my child grow up.

I usually come back to these boards whenever I have a trip in mind. Every time I return, this thread finds it's way back into my life. It's almost like a tradition at this point. It still makes me absolutely howl every time.

And yes..... it still makes me want to fart.

Oh no
Ah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I think I farted again, I made people leave,
Offended my friends.
Oh baby, I just gave it a push,
I didn't know it was that serious,
I could knock down wild horses,
But it smells so fragrant to me.

Oh baby, baby
Oops, I'm breaking some wind,
I ripped a big fart, I feel so ashamed,
Oh baby, baby,
Please don't think I'm a hog, I swear it's the dog,
I've got that flatulence.

Britney, before you go on stage there's something I want you to have.
Oh... It's beautiful! But wait a minute, isn't this...?
Yes. Yes it is. Gas-x-n-vino. I went to the pharmacy to get it for you.
Oh, you shouldn't have!
I had no choice, baby!

Oops I farted again, my cheeks ripped apart,
There's no one to blame, oh baby,
Oops, there's a sulfurous gas escaping my ***,
I've got that flatulence.
Oops

Good to hear! In my office, my co-workers fart all the time, anywhere, anytime. I'm sure someone got it in the face. If the court did rule it was bullying, then the entire office would be brought to Human Resources!

This is most definitely a valid topic! When you have THOUSANDS of people funneled into tight spaces such as indoor queues you are bound to experience some incidents of flatuence, not to mention it seems that much of the food served in WDW parks seems to be conducive to to flatuence. IMHO, it doesn't really bother me, anyone that overreacts needs to take a chill pill and just laugh it off, flatuence is a normal human bodily function and can happen to anyone at any moment, and as previously stated its unhealthy to hold it in.

The only other time that I’ve had it happen was on Winnie The Pooh. I was so excited for the dream part when they pump the smell of honey into the ride. We entered the blacklight room and I was prepared to inhale deeply the smell of sweet sweet honey. Prior to the elephant “poof”, I caught the faint smell and did not inhale deeply. Someone in front of us had let a green cloud escape. Completely overpowered the honey smell.

I can hardly contain myself. this thread is hysterical. Teacher here - gas humor is the best!!

did you know that
Universal Orlando Now Has A Butt-Naked Troll That Farts Glitter At Guests
😳

GetAttachmentThumbnail

This time of year I think the heat also upsets your system more than normal. Even though WDW is supposed to be a Magical Place the stress of the crowds and the heat may contribute to the problem.

This time of year I think the heat also upsets your system more than normal. Even though WDW is supposed to be a Magical Place the stress of the crowds and the heat may contribute to the problem.
Air (most gases) expand when the temperature rises. So we shouldn't expect a magical science moment even in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!