Whats things would you recommend i do in september?

julieannbabe

<font color=blue>I am a <font color=red>summer <fo
i am going for a week by myself in september.

i will be staying on I.drive.

I have already spent the day at MK, Disney, Universal Studios and IOA.

And had a character Dinner at Comptemporary Mickeys.

I do not feel the need to go back to the above places that i have mentioned.

What parks/things would you recommend that i should perhaps visit?

I am 25.

Thanks,

xjuliex

You mentioned you visited the MK. Did you spend time in the other WDW parks- Epcot, Studios, Animal Kingdom? It's usually quite warm in Sept, so you might enjoy a water park. You can enjoy Pleasure Island in the evening. Then there's always great outlet shopping.

Karen is our shopping expert, here, Julianne ;)

Shopping at Downtown Disney or the Belz Outlets or the other one, I can't remember the name.

Pleasure Island has dancing and live bands and some fun clubs like Adventurer's Club and Comedy Warehouse.

One of the water parks would be fun. Hanging out at the pool would be fun, too. Might as well go back to England with a nice tan ;)

Have you checked the DIS Meets board to see if there are any meets planned for when you are there? I would also suggest that you post on the UK Community board and see if anyone there is planning a meet during the time you will be in Orlando.

You could drive to the port and see the pretty cruise ships. I believe that there are tours that take you to see the manatees in the wild.

You can have encounters with Dolphins. Drive to Tampa and enjoy Busch Gardens. There is also SeaWorld.

A lot of people really enjoy touring the Kennedy Space Center.

Lots and lots of fun things to choose from, Julianne :)

Katholyn

thank you all for your ideas and support

xjuliex

p.s. nope i only been to MK and none of the others.

Welcome julieannbabe. You have got to see the other parks. Also, Disney has many tours that are great to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter