Whats the most scary ride?????????

D'you reckon tower of terror is more scary than Dr. Dooms fear fall ?

Have U been on oblivion at Alton towers ? Is T.O.T worse than that ?
( saying that - I bet alton towers rides are baby rides compared to Disney's ):p

:jester: 135 to go :jester:

anyone done summit plummit at bb is it that big and fast?
Chris,
Yes, it is that big
Yes, it is that fast
No, I haven't done it
;)

Most scary experience in Orlando - Alien Encounter, without a shadow of doubt!

Most exciting ride = Hulk IOA

Most Exhilerating ride in Busch = Kumba, twice on the trot :D :D :D

Knocks yer socks off!!!!

Interesting thread!! :)

Just goes to show how different people are! I thoroughly enjoyed Tower of Terror and was a bit nervous of Alien Encounter but thought it was great.

Scariest ride for me has to be The Hulk at IOA - if I ever get around to finishing my trip reports I'll give you the full story on that one!! ;)

As for Dr Doom - no way in a million years!!

Astrid x

I'm obviously alone in thinking that Alien Encounter was over hyped & a bit of an anti-climax.

I suppose it's horses for courses as they say.

(My 12 year old son found Dr Dooms "a waste of time"!!)
Mine did too and I have to say, I agreed with him. TOT is much better. Rock 'n Roller, Hulk etc, all great, all different. I think the one that scared me most was Der Stuker at Wet 'n' Wild. Dropping through a trap door onto a near virtical slide....terrifying! According to Brits Guide, only 15% of park visitors go on it.

Snow White's Scary Adventures. :eek:

Don't let its innocent exterior fool you, it really is scary. Skeletons come to life, and crocodiles swim out of the darkness at you, and the witch tries to drop a rock on your head.

Terrifying stuff.......

Alexandra - I love TOT but it is really quite tame in comparison with Oblivion. WDW doesn't really go for white knuckle.
My absolute favourite for the thrill factor has to be Kraken.:D
Tracy

I'll give TOT a shot then cos I've done oblivion, but thats about as brave as I get.
I would'nt go on Dr. Dooms for luv nor money:p

:( :(

Definitely the DW's driving, but only just beating the barnstormer.

Yes I am a chicken (LOL)

Dazzle

've done all the themeparks in Orlandos coasters love 'em all. Dr Dooms , Hulk, Duelling Dragons, kracken, Gwazi and the other ones at busch no problem. Done Oblivion at Alton Towers.

However the scariest thing for me is.............THE FLIGHT THERE I HATE FLYING. Take offs and landings cool but the 8 odd hours in between URRGHHH.

ALL YOU PEOPLE PLEASE SIT STILL, DON'T WANDER AROUND YOU'LL TIP THE PLANE. Just think of all the luggage, peoples combined weight, food, peoples weight after they've eaten the food, all the extra luggage on the way back, those cuddley toys and trainers all add to .....HEAVEY.

So thats my scariest ride but a wedgie of swimsuit is the most scariest for other people to see.

I totally agree muppet.
Flying terrifies me too. But its a necessary evil :)

It would be nice to be able to afford to cruise over and cruise back again:smooth:

Maybe one day when I hit the lottery jackpot :D :D :D

:jester: 133 to go :jester:

Picture this....A group of us standing at the top of Der Stuka slightly apprehensive about going into this not very large chamber but worse than that the floor comes from underneath you at the push of a button and then a near vertical drop of, I would guess 60ft awaits you.

A person from our group enters the chamber, does the fold the arms and cross your legs thing and awaits the dreaded moment!

Now, we happen to have chosen a rather playful park assistant,decides not to push the button immeadiatly but instead to leave him standing there in the chamber. the assistant then shouts WOW look at that and points over his shoulder, everybody turns and looks inc the victim in the chamber...and you've guessed it, the attendant pushes the button.....all we here is AARRRGGGHH *%&! and he's long gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter