Whats the most expensive prescription medicine you have gotten?

That is the price prior to it being submitted to your insurance?
How much have you had to pay?

I was just curious after receiving enbril today....:scared1:

Two different meds for colitis--med #1 is $1,500 per month and the other is around $1,200 per month. Thank goodness for insurance--then again, if no one had insurance, would the costs be so high?

I was taking an MS drug that I had to inject three times a week at a cost $5,150.54 a month. The drug company gave me the first year for free and for the next three years I found various programs and agencies to help so I never paid for it. Eventually, I progressed to a place where there was no more benefit to continuing and stopped. While it is little scary to deal with a chronic, progressive neurological condition without any treatment, I do not miss having to do those three times a week shots.

It doesn’t matter how minor or major the change the development and approval process is the same and extremely expensive.
Then stop advertising drugs(which are always the highest priced drugs on the market) and let the doctor decide what's best for their patient. At approx 6.5 BILLION dollars annually spent on advertising that's a lot of money for R&D.

Wow... seeing these prices makes me thankful prescription meds cost £8.80 here (maybe around $12). If you have more than one, you can get a certificate that helps you save even more money, so if someone is on four medications, it might only cost them $2.50 per medication per month. If you go private, they can cost more. Thankfully, the vast majority of private medications are also available on the national health service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter