What's the most amount of laundry you have done in a day

When I am Spring or Fall cleaning, I might do 5 or 6 a day. Curtains, blankets, sheets, towels, etc. If it's washable, in it goes! I just did 4 on Monday. Normally I wash every 3 days and do 2 loads each time.

"Normal" laundry load = 3 or 4 loads a week.

But there's been days where I've done 7 (just back from RV trip plus normal week's wash).

Of course, our washer/dryer get much more use than that as we still adult children living at home who do their own laundry (in my washer). Each of them as at least 2 loads a week.

When I am Spring or Fall cleaning, I might do 5 or 6 a day. Curtains, blankets, sheets, towels, etc. If it's washable, in it goes! I just did 4 on Monday. Normally I wash every 3 days and do 2 loads each time.

As gross as it sounds did not think of curtains

"Normal" laundry load = 3 or 4 loads a week.

But there's been days where I've done 7 (just back from RV trip plus normal week's wash).

Of course, our washer/dryer get much more use than that as we still adult children living at home who do their own laundry (in my washer). Each of them as at least 2 loads a week.

We either have a small basket or small washer

After a week vacation I've done 7 - 8 loads in one day.

No idea how many loads I've done in a day but it's certainly more than 3. I've been known to spend morning into late afternoon in the building laundromat on NYE. Tradition is to have NO dirty clothes entering the New Year. Not above leaving a bag of forgotten dirties at the back door on NYE night though, LOL.

I've probably done about 5 when everything was just piled up.

Still - most home laundry equipment isn't designed for that kind of use. My parents own a rental home with a laundry room, and they had multiple unrelated tenants living in the same house. They must have had friends come over an do their their laundry such that it was doing an average of 8 loads a day. They finally broke down and my parents said that if they were going to use them like that, they had to buy their own machines (maintenance of the machines wasn't in the rental agreement).

In one day? 7-8 loads. Normally, I do about a load every other day during the week and about 4 loads on the weekend.

3? I used to do 2 loads when I was single and in college.

Married with 2 kids. 3 or 4 is the norm. I try my best to spread it out over the week, but somehow it piles up for the weekend.

I do 2-3 loads (mine plus kids -DH and older DD do their own) on Sundays. Every other week I do heavy duty stuff like blankets and comforters. I have a huge washer so it only adds another 1-2 loads.

My record? Not exactly sure but I went through a jumbo bottle of Tide in about three days when both kids had a stomach virus. Still on record as one of the worst weeks I’ve ever had as a parent.

My record? Not exactly sure but I went through a jumbo bottle of Tide in about three days when both kids had a stomach virus. Still on record as one of the worst weeks I’ve ever had as a parent.

PREACH!

mine was when dd was around 3 or 4, prone to climbing in/on every bed/fabric covered item in the house, and a stuffed animal hoarding beast. she came home from daycare with the dreaded 'your child may has been exposed to head lice' letter and WHAM. everything was stripped from the beds, pulled from her room and either went into bags ("you're suffocating my toy's-they're gonna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee":headache::headache::headache:) or started getting run through the washer (never thought i would be thankful the washer/dryer was in the garage but that way i was able to dump everything on the floor out there and get it out of the house). those machines were running 24/7 for a few days.

So there was that one week where the toilet tank kept overflowing... so I think I did about 6 loads in one day... all towels and the bathroom rug. I was NOT a happy person. And I kept myself distracted by browsing the DIS boards LOL

When we get behind we've done load after load all day long on a weekend day. I don't even know the count.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter