What's the latest you sleep in after a night out?

marriedmarylander

DIS Veteran
At PI , Jelly Rolls or wherever... We plan to go out at PI one night and normally I can't wake up in the morning - maybe not until noon... :flower:

omg....I could never sleep like that! If I stay out late...I am always up around 4am...even going to bed at 3 am!
good luck :flower:

I have been known to sleep in until 10:30 - 11:00, easy, but then it takes another hour or two to get ready and get everybody together.

disneyworld! said:
omg....I could never sleep like that! If I stay out late...I am always up around 4am...even going to bed at 3 am!
good luck :flower:
Same here - it drives me crazy. I get up at 6:30 on the dot every day - no alarm clock, even on weekends.

Last Saturday, I went to a friends out to play poker and didn't get home until 3 AM. I still got up at 6:30 AM on the dot.

If the clock hasn't hit double digits then it's still too early!

Melissa

When I'm at Disney, I'm usually up by 7:00, and out at Jellyrolls most nights until closing.

Karen

If I'm at Disney and I'm still in my room at 9:00 AM (let alone in bed), I get antsy. There's so much to do! On my last trip, I forced myself to sleep in one morning by planning a late-ish brunch on my "shopping day." It felt kind of strange. And I have to say that, at home, I'm a person who really likes to sleep in.

Lately, I've been waking up really early to get in a trip to the gym before work. I shudder to think how this is going to effect my Disney trip. Am I going to be "up and at 'em, pal" at 5:00 AM? Yeegh!

Well, I know everyone vacations differently...

but it seems like a waste of $$ to me to be at WDW and sleep until noon. The latest I'd sleep in is probably 9.

10 - 11 or so. Put the "do not disturb" thingy on the door before turning in.

We stay out until 1-2 am and get up around 8 or so. But I make sure to drink PLENTY of water after all those KUNGALOOSHes ;) :drinking1

The latest we ever slept was 10. And that was after 2 nights in a row at PI til it closed and going back to some other friends hotels after that and then coming back home.

The latest I've ever slept in at WDW is 7:30AM, and that was after a late night (1:30AM) at Jellyrolls. I have to agree with the others that while at WDW, there's too much to do to even think about sleeping in.

.....relax. :)

We used to embrace the commando strategy, but now with the kids older, we tend to just relax and get going when we feel like it. One nice surprise: we've found going to the water parks late , say after 3:00 is remarkably fun. By about 4-4;30 the crowd really loosens up. By the last half hour, there are virtually no lines at all.

I never have a problem sleeping in after a late night..wake up 11-12 get moving at 1:30...don't go to park until eve, who really wants to be there in the hottest and most crowded time of day anyway...

What time does the park open?? I'm always there within an hour of the park opening. Last time I was there I don't I was ever out past 1, but I also wasn't 21 yet either. This trip I'll be old enough to really enjoy everything that PI has to offer so I might be stumbling back in later. I will still be up and at the park within an hour of opening, just means I actually drink caffine in the morning to get me going. Yes, I'm a 4th year college student and I don't drink caffine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter