What's the latest on Magical Beginnings?

Dreamfinder2

DIS Veteran
Haven't been able to track down our guide... anyone know what's the status of Magical Beginnigs at the four DVC properties? Thanks for helping!!

I just added on points yesterday at VWL and was offered $5 a point.... turned it down of course, but that's what I know of.

Magical Beginnings are offered on 100 point purchase minimum! Disney buys back your first 50 points for that year and you should get $10 per point for $500 towards your down-payment or cash purchase.

I did hear a $5/pp but have not heard of anyone taking it. Maybe if interested, ask them why all others offer $10?

I thought that at HHI and VB, the MB would start at 50 pts, not 100 points. At least that was what I was told last week, has it changed since then? Also, the interest rate went down last week, to 11.5% for 5,7,10 years for add ons. This is with 20% down and direct debit, do not know the other interest rates. Hope this helps!
deerh:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter