What's the current state of Maxpass/Photopass with ride photos?

gary1955

Mouseketeer
a year ago when I first tried it ride photos would show up in 20 minutes. then the troubles started and it would take hours or days.

just wondering what the current experience has been.

We were there last week, and most Photopass photos were available on the app within minutes. I was shocked as the last time we went it took hours, and sometimes almost a day before we'd see the photos show up. I'm not sure about the ride photos - I always added them to the app when we were eating dinner, so it was a few hours later in most cases.

When my family went a couple weeks ago, my photo pass pictures popped up within a couple minutes. This was for regular pictures though. Hopefully someone chimes in with the status of ride photo.

HTH,
Kriss :tink:

We had issues with incredicoaster last month and one other one maybe RSR can't recall. ic didn't show up until i was home. When i went to the picture thing at DCA they did say hey had been having issues with ride photos especially with IC.

ok, thanks for the information.

I was hoping that they would have resolved the problems.

I can see that things may get worse this summer when there are more guests in the parks, and possibly a higher percentage of Maxpass users.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter