Whats the Best Counter Service Place in Epcot

Mazz519

DIS Veteran
We will be in Disney this December, we got the Reg Dining plan but we are using one of our Table Services for Chef Mickeys. The day we are in Epcot we will just use 2 counter services for lunch and dinner, in your opinion what counter service restaurants have the best meals in all of Epcot...... TIA

Tangierine Cafe in Morocco
Sunshine Seasons in the Land
La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico
These are our go to places too. My oldest prefers Mexico, my husband, youngest and I prefer Morocco, and we all love Sunshine Seasons.

Personally, I love both the Yorkshire County Fish Shop and Les Halles Patisserie. I love lunch at Les Halles, I'll spend my two snack credits for the day on two pastries-- I like having the Roule Lard et Fromage as an "entree" and picking out something sweeter for dessert! That way, I can use my CS meal for the day on breakfast (or in your case, dinner)

We will be in Disney this December, we got the Reg Dining plan but we are using one of our Table Services for Chef Mickeys. The day we are in Epcot we will just use 2 counter services for lunch and dinner, in your opinion what counter service restaurants have the best meals in all of Epcot...... TIA

I'm sitting here wondering what using a TS at Chef Mickeys has to do with using 2 QS credits on your EP day???

But to your question, we've tried all the QS in WS except China and would recommend any and all of them except maybe Liberty Inn. LI is decent enough, but the other places just have more interesting and well made food.

I'm sitting here wondering what using a TS at Chef Mickeys has to do with using 2 QS credits on your EP day???

But to your question, we've tried all the QS in WS except China and would recommend any and all of them except maybe Liberty Inn. LI is decent enough, but the other places just have more interesting and well made food.
We are going to Chef Mickeys for Breakfast that day (TS) and going to Liberty Tree Tavern that night for dinner. so 2 TS in one day we need to use 2 CS in another....Left out Breakfast at Chef Mickeys

You can’t go wrong at most of the Epcot CS....
- Tangierine Cafe (Morocco)
- Mexico
- Yorkshire Fish shop (UK)
- Katsura Grill
- America (my kids liked the burger)

There are hardly any bad CS eateries at Epcot, just depends on what cuisines you prefer.
I don't like the Chinese food truck's offerings outside the China Pavillion; one of the worst egg or spring rolls I've ever eaten in life.
Never been drawn to try the USA or Mexican QS.

If you have Chef Mickey in the morning, and LTT for dinner, I would not bother with using a CS credit in Epcot. Check out the snack options, especially since there will be Holiday Kiosks all over the WC. Both if the meals you have planned are filling, and they both take time, so while I am all for Disney dining (my DD is already on the path to dining mutiny if I don't stop booking meals) you have a lot in one day.

The disney snacks, unless you choose popcorn or something like that, are large and they are not all sweets. Many sub for a small meal, and many can be shared so you can enjoy several different options with the family.

Our plan to eat our way around the world stopping at a different CS at each country and spilt a meal. Kids are excited to try this since it's not a big deal if we find one meal we don't like, we're have another place to try soon enough. Plus snacks from the bakery in France

Tangerine cafe (hello shawarma platter)
Sunshine seasons (large selection)
Fish shop in England (we walk behind it and eat by the lake)

So many great spots at Epcot, have fun choosing!

Personally, I love both the Yorkshire County Fish Shop and Les Halles Patisserie. I love lunch at Les Halles, I'll spend my two snack credits for the day on two pastries-- I like having the Roule Lard et Fromage as an "entree" and picking out something sweeter for dessert! That way, I can use my CS meal for the day on breakfast (or in your case, dinner)
I second Les Halles, they have great fresh sandwiches that aren't too heavy and then you add a dessert...yum yum. Only down side is it's so busy and they have very little seating so it can be quite hectic feeling in there.

If you have Chef Mickey in the morning, and LTT for dinner, I would not bother with using a CS credit in Epcot. Check out the snack options, especially since there will be Holiday Kiosks all over the WC. Both if the meals you have planned are filling, and they both take time, so while I am all for Disney dining (my DD is already on the path to dining mutiny if I don't stop booking meals) you have a lot in one day.

The disney snacks, unless you choose popcorn or something like that, are large and they are not all sweets. Many sub for a small meal, and many can be shared so you can enjoy several different options with the family.

This is a different day. The explanation of the MK day Table service was simply to explain why they do not have a table service credit to use at Epcot.

I haven't had a bad Quick Service at Epcot.

We tend to have QS in world showcase though, so I haven't had any of the QS in Future world. I also haven't had the America quick service bc so many of the others are more appealing to me. I would look at menus and just see what kind of food appeals to you. I like Mexico and Morocco. Fish and Chips always sounds good too.

Oh and France! It always seems super crowded but we have gotten food and found a shady wall to the right of France to sit and eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter