What's positive about L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante?

Dana49

<font color=FF3300>No longer lonely without a tag<
My 17-year old DS has requested a dinner at L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante. I've read mixed reviews. but because we have never eaten there in all of our Disney trips, we're willing to give it a try. Please don't reply with negatives, we're only looking for good, solid, uplifting praise for this eatery. ::yes::

I had the veal chop with Chianti and truffle sauce a few years ago, it was very good.

We had skipped eating at Alfredo's for many, many years...until just this past year, because of the mixed reviews on the board.

Well, we lost out. Alfredo's is wonderful The food is delicous, the service is excellent...the place itself is beautiful on the inside. We are very, very sorry we didn't try it sooner.

I had the calamari appetizer..yummy, and the pasta trio for lunch.
We are looking forward to eating there again soon, it has been moved to the top of the list as one of our favorite restaurants at WDW.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the reveiws. We will be trying it for the first time in Dec!

Althought we enjoyed it, we havent been back since 1995. On our last trip(August), the family we went with stopped in there for lunch 1 day and they came back with rave reviews about it.

We love the Fettucinie Alfredo, pizza and tiramisu! DH and I have eaten there twice, once with the kids and we all loved it!!!

We really enjoy Alfredo's. It's very authentic atmosphere of restaurants in Italy. We enjoy the food there and are going back in December.

The Fettucinie Alfredo is the best. I found the recipe in the Disney cookbook but it doesn't taste as good when I make it. Maybe it is their homemade pasta or just the fact that I am at Disney that makes it taste better there.

I have eaten here once and I loved it. The food was good albit slow the time we went. My favorite part though was the dessert. Make sure you save room for that :)

DS and I make a point to dine here every visit since he was age 4 - now 12. Never had a bad meal. Always had prompt, polite service. In May when my son mentioned he would like to make the fettucine at home the waiter promptly trotted him back to the kitchen!!!!!!! I did not go so as not to spoil is big moment. He met a chef and was shown exactly how it was made - boy did he beam throughout the meal!!!!!!!

We do tend to eat only lunch there so I can't comment on dinner.

Enjoy!

We have been to Alfredo's many times and we always bring our friends and family here. It is one of the few restaurants we ever duplicate. We enjoy the food, wine, and service - everything! We've never had a bad meal here except the time I was pregnant and couldn't tolerate tomato sauce so I got the Fettuccine which I don't normally care for anyway. Everyone else we've ever brought here loves it!

Last time I had the Pasta Trio minus the Fettuccine, more of the other two - YUM! Caesar salad is very good. Dessert sampler was delish! Enjoy!

We LOVE this place!!! The fettucinne is amazing, fresh made pasta with a very light cream sauce . YUM!! Oh if anyone is in the mood for a cocktail please try the Bellini AMAZING!!!!

Ruby

We enjoyed Alfredo's. The atmosphere really reminded me of restaurants we went to in Rome. It's alot of fun, with singing waiters and other entertainment. The inside is quite attractive.

I ate at Alfredo's on 9/30. We used lunch vouchers at 4:00 and the waitress helped us make the most of the vouchers. The food was outstanding. We started with the antipasto. (only one with 2 vouchers) I had the pasta trio for lunch and Hubby had the Pork dinner. He ordered the dessert sampler for dessert and loved them all. (I had the chocolate mouse - uummmh so good)
We highly recommend it. Lunch is a more cost effect alternative.

We've eaten at Alfredo's a few times and have enjoyed it each time. The food was tastey and hot, the servers were friendly and it was a fun atmosphere for a restaurant. I enjoyed the fettucinni alfredo and my family enjoyed their meals as well (sorry, I can't remember what they had). The bread and appetizers were good too. Enjoy!

Thanks everybody for all of the positive feedback. We've decided to give it a try. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter