What's open for MVMCP?

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
I know that for MNSSHP last year, LTT was the only thing open for sit down meals. Is that also true for MVMCP? I am trying to decide where the four of us should eat before the party.

Any ideas would be great!

D4D

Originally posted by Ducky4Disney
I know that for MNSSHP last year, LTT was the only thing open for sit down meals. Is that also true for MVMCP? I am trying to decide where the four of us should eat before the party.

Any ideas would be great!

D4D
Yes, LTT will be the only sit down restaurant open during MVMCP. There will be a few (not all) counter service restaurants open as well for at least the first few hours of the party (based on last year).

The latest PS times for the other sit-down restaurants in the MK will be in the 5:45 - 5:55 range. Many choose to eat at CP, CRT or Tony's while the CMs are getting the park ready for the party - they get PS times between 4:30 and 5:55. If they finish early, they just go to Tomorrowland to wait for the party to start. Rides and at least one counter service restaurant in Tomorrowland are open exclusively for party guests starting at 6 pm (even though the park closes to day guests at 6 on party nights).

HTH.

Thanks! I've eaten at CRT for dinner and at LTT, maybe we'll try CP for the party.

Thanks for the info!
D4D

I called today for a PS at the Plaza Restaurant. The last seating there is 4:30pm. We ate there last year. Service is quick, we were done around 5:15 (I think our PS was 4:15). Had time to do a couple rides in Adventureland before heading over to Tomorrowland for the 6 to 7 time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter