What's Magic on the Magic?

thepops

DIS Veteran
We've sail on the Dream and the Fantasy multiple times and now we are booked on the Magic for next April. What things should we look forward to on the Magic that aren't on the other ships? We know the Aquadunk is one but I'm sure there is more. Thanks!

Disney Dreams, Twice Charmed - both production shows along with Tangled.
No Remy
Smaller Buena Vista Theater
Better adult pool (IMO)

Noticeably smaller and easier to get around IMO.

Smaller crowds on CC.

Aft elevators/ stairwells don't dump you in Cabanas entry with no other access to that deck other than to walk through the restaurant. Much better design IMO.

No lifts for the hot tubs.

Completely agree about the show in Animators. Both nights in Animators on the Fantasy got old for me after a cruise or two and the sound is far too loud IMO. Love the show on the Magic.

Tangled the Musical.

Rapunzel's Royal Table.

A different primary Animator's Palate show (which I love so much better than Crush).

What is the primary Animator's Palate show? Is that the Drawn to Magic or is it something different? We will be on a 7 night on the Magic in August and I definitely don't want to miss the Drawn to Magic, but what is the other? Thanks!

What is the primary Animator's Palate show? Is that the Drawn to Magic or is it something different? We will be on a 7 night on the Magic in August and I definitely don't want to miss the Drawn to Magic, but what is the other? Thanks!

Sorry... Apparently it is called Drawn to Magic. Seems weird to me since you're not drawing anything, but... At least I now know I can skip the "Animation Magic" as I do NOT like to draw and I hate being restricted on the menu even more than being gluten-free restricts me.

It's the Sorcerer Mickey show. Unique to the Magic class ships. Those cruises of at least 7 nights also get the Animation Magic show.

Drawn to Magic is the Sorcerer Mickey show.
The show where you draw characters to be shown on the screens is Animation Magic.

On the Fantasy class the "regular" show is Undersea Magic (Crush show), with the Fantasy also having the Animation Magic show.

It's the Sorcerer Mickey show. Unique to the Magic class ships. Those cruises of at least 7 nights also get the Animation Magic show.

Drawn to Magic is the Sorcerer Mickey show.
The show where you draw characters to be shown on the screens is Animation Magic.

On the Fantasy class the "regular" show is Undersea Magic (Crush show), with the Fantasy also having the Animation Magic show.

Ah. I missed that was the name of the Sorcerer Mickey show. I thought "Drawn" would indicate you have to draw. (My least favorite thing.)

On the night of the Tangled show, O'Gills turns into the Snuggly Duckling. Scott and his family on the Magic now, and his posts include lots of photos and info on the changes form the dry-dock. www.dclblog.com

I think a lot of us drew that conclusion, also (see what I did there?)

At least I know now. If I'm on the Magic long enough to have the drawing thing (do they do it on the Wonder also?) I can try to get Palo that night. I am NOT an artist and I hate the restricted menu.

At least I know now. If I'm on the Magic long enough to have the drawing thing (do they do it on the Wonder also?) I can try to get Palo that night. I am NOT an artist and I hate the restricted menu.
Yes, it's on the Wonder (for 7 nights and longer cruises).

We last sailed on the Magic in March 2017 and am planning to book a Med cruise on this ship later tonight :) Looking forward to checking out renovations made during the February drydock as well the additional Animation Magic show on our 7 night cruise!

I just really love how intimate this ship is, Art Deco interior style, and everything that she has to offer. <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter