What's in the water at AKL???

Barbruka

Favorite place in the world.
Can anyone tell me what is in the water in the lobby at AKL? They have a water container with lemons, limes, etc. in their lobby for guests to drink. Was there cinnamon sticks too? Anyone have that info of ingredients? Thanks

I saw cucumber water today, not sure whether they put anything else in though. I wonder if it's filtered water or if they're just trying to mask the nasty tap water taste :)

I'm pretty sure there were cinnamon sticks and other stuff last time we were there. I loved it. Want to copy it.

I think it changes seasonally. They had star anise in it when I was there in January...I remember seeing it when we first got there, I was so thirsty but it tasted like licorice bleh!

When we were at Boardwalk in July, they had 2 or 3 different kinds at a time. One was cucumber (and rosemary?), one orange & something else. They were both good. Didn't try the third. Wet, refreshing, and definately filtered, not Florida tap water.

I think it must be filtered, you'd need more than some cucumber or lemon to mask Florida water!!

The morning I was leaving Pop last month, I witnessed a CM fill the water container with bottles of Dasani water. He had a cart with a case of water and actually opened up the bottles and poured them into the container. No fancy fruit at Pop, though ;)

I think at Yacht/Beach Clubs I've just seen lemons in the lobby water. I'd love to try the anise water, though.

Ha, it's been two days since DW and I thoroughly checked AKL lobby for the location of the water containers. Would anyone be willing to share that secret? :thanks:

Can anyone tell me what is in the water in the lobby at AKL? They have a water container with lemons, limes, etc. in their lobby for guests to drink. Was there cinnamon sticks too? Anyone have that info of ingredients? Thanks
They had cucumber and limes one day and limes and lemons the next. (Last week). Maybe they change it pretty often. I would like the cinnamon. :)

I think at Yacht/Beach Clubs I've just seen lemons in the lobby water. I'd love to try the anise water, though.
I remember them having oranges and limes at one time last year. I didn't know how that combination would work, but it was excellent.

I've seen cucumber and orange at YC. Funny, I've never seen any water at GF or Poly.

Ha, it's been two days since DW and I thoroughly checked AKL lobby for the location of the water containers. Would anyone be willing to share that secret? :thanks:

When i was there it was on the check-in desk side against a pillar.

At Jambo they were on a counter to the right of the check in desk, toward the big windows that look out on the savanna.

When i was there it was on the check-in desk side against a pillar.

At Jambo they were on a counter to the right of the check in desk, toward the big windows that look out on the savanna.

Thank you for your help! We found them yesterday. They are not available in the evening, which is why we never found them earlier! Since we had a bus to catch we haven't taken the time to try them yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter