• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's going on with MGM restaurants?

DisneyMomx7

DIS Veteran
I've been reading the posts about how the Fantasmic Dinner packages are making people take really early seatings. I just made PS for Prime Time Cafe (not part of the package) and they told me that 6:00 is there latest seating. This is for July 21, when historically, park should be open to 10:00. Do you think if I call back when July hours are posted they'll be open later?

Yes! Keep trying as your trip gets closer. It seems to be they open later times as the day gets closer.
This happened to us at Mama Melrose with the FDP last August. The latest we could get was something like 4:30, but we wanted it later so we could catch the parade first. We tried back about 3-4 weeks in advance and had our choice of times, 5:00 and after.
We just booked the FDP for MM again for July and calling 60 days out the latest we could get was 4:30...you bet we will keep trying for later. ;)

When I called this week for reservations, one of the receptionists I talked to said that once the schedules come out for the night time shows, they usually add some later dinner package reservations. I made mine for 4:30 for now and I'm going to call back once the calendar comes out for July and then see if I can get it a little later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter