What's going on Feb 10-14?

batt01

Mouseketeer
I just called to make a reservation for a preferred camp site on Feb 10-14 and they are all gone! Is there a large group at FW in Feb? We took a standard site instead.

Thanks?

Call every day, or every few. We are always told they are all gone, we got one days before spring break once. Our in laws wanted to stay beside us in a preferred last month, they called for 2 mos. prior, got one the week before leaving for the fort. Feb is a great month to be there, the weather is great. :banana:

I agree Feb is awesome at Disney! The lines are minimal, and the weather usually good. Nights are cool, sweatshirt weather, but the days are almost always great by shorts. The water parks aren't overcrowded, but you want to wait for a sunny day, we went on an overcast day, it was chilly when you got out of the water. :cold: .We're thinking about going during the Christmas Holidays in 2006 instead of Feb, but I'm so undecided because we're used to going at a slow time with minimal lines and crowds. But I'd love to see WDW decked out in her finest Holiday attire. There will be Valentine's Day souvenirs for you to buy, even a Valentine's Day pin. Have a great time. :wave2:

What you are seeing as far as availability is long term campers. Retirees who will stay for one or two months. They usually have RV's or travel trailers and need the full hookups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter