What's Everyone Doing to Earn Free Disney GCs?

Marionnette

Children see magic because they look for it
What are your favorite rewards programs for earning free Disney GCs? I've gotten a few from DMR, but we don't buy a lot of Disney movies anymore because the kids are all grown. Does anyone have a way that they prefer to earn free GCs to use on their vacation that they would like to share?

I didn't know you could earn Free Gift Cards. I only know about buying Discounted Gift Cards.

Movie tickets work for Disney movie rewards too. and the $10 Disney gift cards are back right now. I have my DD get movie ticket stubs from her friends when they go to movies too. Max of 4 tickets can be redeemed per account. If you are gonna go to the movies might as well get rewards...
Last year we got a special promo offer for $200 gift card for signing up for Disney Visa (not the premier just the regular one).
I think we had ~$300 in free gift cards last year when we went.

I refer people to the $200 Disney gift card offer after $500 in purchases (no annual fee credit card)

And that credit card would be?????

Disney Visa credit card, the no annual fee one .

I get Disney reward dollars if the people I refer are approved and spend the $500 in the first three months of account opening.

sunshinerewards has Disney gift cards as an option. Many programs also offer paypal & you could then withdraw that & purchase gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!