Whats early June like?

dylansdad

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Prices are cheap enough but howz the crowds,bugs, and weather?

Hotter than the 9th circle of Hades! :sunny:

I've been all times of the year, never noticed a bug problem, so I guess you should be okay.

Crowds: Shouldn't be too bad, if it's early enough in June you should be able to sqeak in before a lot of schools are out. The parks won't be empty, but they won't be packed either.

Will be very warm to hot!!! and I would advise you bring some bug repellant.This a great time to visit WDW have a magical vacation and say hi to Mickey for me.::yes:: :wave2: You might encounter a afternoon shower or two ,they don't seem to last long and the sun is back out before you know it.:goodvibes

We always go the first of June and really enjoy this time. It can be a bit warm and humid if you are not used to it. The afternoon showers tend to cool it off a bit though.

Midafternoon breaks help with dealing with the heat.

Last year is the first time I ever noticed a bug problem..and was bitten pretty bad. This year I am packing the repellant.

As for the parks... the Magic Kingdom is the worst for crowds..especially on the weekends. The other parks aren't bad at all. :)

We went the first week of June last year and we're going back again. The crowds aren't as bad as the later weeks of June. Weather is still hot, but it isn't any worse than Memphis in July so we were used to it.

Just avoid the Magic Kingdom on Saturday if you can... the crowds there will be huge. Other than that, the first week of June is alright. I think people aren't ready to jump right to Florida when school lets out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter