• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What're the odds of getting Ohana for our first night?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
We arrive Thurs, 9/9, and are looking to eat about 8 pm. Is it still really hard to get now with the 180 days? Can you see Wishes from inside the restaurant?

You should be okay. Free dining hasn't been announced (yet?) and September is still a really slow time. Even if you don't get it on your 180 day mark, keep trying, you'll get one. I made my 180 day out ADRs this morning and made one at 'Ohana for 9/12 and there were still plenty of times open.

It depends on where you are sitting if you can see Wishes. There are lots of window tables, but a lot of the restaurant does not have a good view of Wishes. You could probably request a window table or at least a table in the main room, even though you may wait a little more for it. But it's worth it, we've sat in the back room before and not only do you not have the view, but it's not nearly as much fun as the main room! :dance3:

We arrive Thurs, 9/9, and are looking to eat about 8 pm. Is it still really hard to get now with the 180 days? Can you see Wishes from inside the restaurant?

Frann....have you gone out to Disney's website and tried to make a reservation for 9/9 ? I don't know if you've got everything booked yet, but if you go out there and put in your reservation number, it should let you make a reservation for 9/9. ( someone correct me if I'm wrong....)

Frann....have you gone out to Disney's website and tried to make a reservation for 9/9 ? I don't know if you've got everything booked yet, but if you go out there and put in your reservation number, it should let you make a reservation for 9/9. ( someone correct me if I'm wrong....)

While 9/9 is open for those arriving prior to us, its not bookable for me until Sat, as that's our 180th day. Maybe someone arriving earlier would be kind enough to check availability for a party of 4?

I just checked for you and I got availability for 7:15, 8:05, 8:50, 9:15. So it looks pretty open still. :goodvibes

I agree you should be fine. Also be online right when the lines open at 5:55 a.m. and you have a great chance. Many people dont like the late dinner times so i dont think this is going to be a problem. When i made my ressies a month ago for the start of free dining (i got bounceback free dining) i was nervous but there were plenty of availability for Ohana for days after that, then it became unavailable so just act quickly.

My 180 day was Sunday we arrive Sept. 3rd I did on-line @ 6am open time and got everything I wanted when I wanted it. It was the first time online ressies for me too and it was so easy! I also got everything I wanted last year when it was 90 days out, but called first thing at open! I think you will get it! Yes you can see wishes from inside they also pipe in the music, and they are awesome from the beach too! These are the ressie we made.
3rd Spirit of aloha show*staying at the poly kids wanna do it a get in the mood thing*
4th CRT breakfast, Tuto Italia dinner
5th Lecellier dinner
6th Sci-fi lunch , Mama Melrosas dinner
7th Chef de France dinner
8th Ohanas dinner
9th Teppan Eddo dinner
10th 1900 Park Fare breakfast , Narcoossees dinner
11th Coral Reef dinner
12th Chef Mickeys dinner
13th Kona Cafe breakfast

Us too! Ohana on September 9th around 8:00. I've been playing around with the system and have been able to find availability around 8 for every day I've searched -- can't wait until this weekend when I can finally book it for real!

Hope it works out for both of us :thumbsup2

I haven't made my resort ressie yet. But I had no problem getting ADRs for Ohana on 9/4 at 7:05pm.

Us too! Ohana on September 9th around 8:00. I've been playing around with the system and have been able to find availability around 8 for every day I've searched -- can't wait until this weekend when I can finally book it for real!

Hope it works out for both of us :thumbsup2

Will we see you there?

I just found out that we are going for a trip in May!!! :cool1: but the first thing I thought of was..."oh no! the dining reservations need to be made NOW!!!!!" :lmao: So I just checked and we got one for our first night!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter