• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you prefer to be?

Which is it better to be?

• A never dieing Vampire

• A Brain eating Zombie

• A See-through Ghost

Results are only viewable after voting.

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
I had a thought about this yesterday, and I was wondering which one would it be better to be? A Vampire, a Zombie or a Ghost?

Reason? Looking for ways to live forever I guess! :teeth:

You see..

1) Vampires have eternal life, but you have to go and suck the blood out of everyone else though.. Also, not good for pizza partys with garlic bread...

A good thing is that I would get to stay up on VMK all night! After all, VMK is open later in the UK. Also they can fly!

2) Zombies are the living dead, so they are still alive after they have died. Yeah, you may have to feast off brains for a bit, but still it's nice to be alive!

3) Ghosts get to possses stuff! And they float. But it's bad if you want to touch stuff though...

What does everyone else think? I would like to be a ghost personally

If u read Dracula,you would know that vampires can turn into anything they desire and as strong as 2 men.The bad thing is they are VERY pale.

That's two things I didn't know:

1) That dracula could do that!
2) That deepshadow read books!

I would most rather be a ghost. The only problem wth a ghost is you cant touch the computer screen to play VMK, (though you might be able to faze through it and appear in the Virtual Haunted Mansion. I wonder how its like being stuck in a plunger-like ghost catching tube.. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

ghost because then you could posses a vmk tester and get all the latest items lol

LOL of course i read books.I'm in the middle of The lost world:Jurassic Park right now and I'm still reading the chronicles of Narnia!

Anyway,I would be a ghost.I dont want to to eat brains ar be a smelly scary thing like zombies and I know vampires are cool but i dont want to suck anyones blood.And how could i live with out garlic bread?Ghosts are perfect.

You know, I don't think I'm going to vote because there isn't one that is awesome (at least in my opinion.) Vampires get owned by stakes and garlic, zombies have the whole rotting flesh thing, and ghosts can't do much of anything without possesing something. Personally, I would rather be a demon. Not the spooky horror movie demons, but the, um... not spooky horror movies ones.

deepshadow said:
If u read Dracula,you would know that vampires can turn into anything they desire and as strong as 2 men.The bad thing is they are VERY pale.
oops did i say 2 men?I meant to say 20.

Words exactly from the book: (in white to prevent spoiling)

highlight>"First,"Van Helsing said,"I must tell all of you something about the enemy we will be fighting. Perhaps it will be hard for some of you to believe, but you must know everything."Vampires exist,Van Helsing told them.They are the Un-Dead, persons who never die.They are each stronger than twenty men.They are very smart.Their cleverness has grown over centuries.They cast no shadow in the light and when they stand before a mirror, they have no reflection.What can they do?They can create storms and produce fog.They can command animals like owls and rats and wolves.They can turn into wolves or bats or any animal they want.They can see in the dark.They can become small enough to slip through a tiny crack.They can vanish into thin air.

A ghost. I could go outside to get the newspaper in my underwear, and nobody would see me...

Or, April Fools day gym locker jokes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter