• Poly - LV

• CR - tower

• YC/BC

• BWI

• WL

• AKL

• Draw straws!!! LOL

Results are only viewable after voting.
We had to make the same decision for our upcoming February President's week vacation. After a lot of research, we chose AKL. My DD (7) and DS (4) really wanted AKL because of the animals. We do not have any great zoos close to Cape Cod so the animals are a big draw for us. The zero depth entry pool and slide without a tunnel were also important. I have already called the front desk of AKL with quesitions and have been very impressed with their responsiveness.:bounce:

Kids your ages I would choose to be on the monorail line, since Poly doesn't appeal to me and you've already done GF, then I would go with the CR tower.

I've voted "draw straws"... it looks like you and your family go frequently, so I'd guess you'll have a chance to go back and try the ones you missed.

I'd vote for WL because it is so relaxing, beautiful, and the boat transportation is wonderful!

Have fun deciding!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:wave:
I voted for CR and here is why.
We have stayed there twice and all of us loved it!! Our first trip, my daughter was 3y/o and my son was 10y/o, we could walk or ride to MK and if the 3y/o pooped out before the 10y/o, I would just take the monorail back for a quick nap and splash in the pool, while the husband and the 10y/o kept going as long as they wanted. The pool is great for that age group that you will have in tow. We ate at Chef Mickey's, played in the arcade, played at the outside playground, rode the boats to Fort Wilderness for HDDR and to go to the petting zoo and see the horses and just strolled the campgrounds. We easily moved about from MK to Epcot To Fort Wilderness by monorail, boat or just walking. We toured the GF and the Poly without any trouble and took a bus to AK and MGM. We just found everything we needed at the CR. It suited us to a tee and went back for a second stay when the kids were 14 and 7 and they still thought it was great.
Hope this helps!!

:sunny: :sunny: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter