What would improve my chances......

It would be nice to find out an answer to this. I have seen crazy Disney people on here that never get a PIN, and then there are the ones that hardly ever go and get 1 or 2 PIN's. You would think that there would be some kind of system to it. Sending to the most devoted or the most registered Disney products customers.

I'm a FL resident and used to received Pin Codes 2-3x a year via mail and email. It seems to me that since I got my AP (Season Pass) last summer, I don't get Pins anymore. Anyone have that experience?

Yes, FL residents can and do get pin codes. Of course I'm not one of those that has ever gotten one but some friends of our have. I think that there is just a flag next to my family's name that says "No need for a pin codes because we know that they'll be back.".

I've gotten the WDW cds, gotten the DCL cds, filled out WDW surveys (both in the parks, at the resorts and once home), saved resort plans on their website, signed up for pretty much anything and everything WDW and have never once received a pin code. :sad2:

I'm a FL resident and used to received Pin Codes 2-3x a year via mail and email. It seems to me that since I got my AP (Season Pass) last summer, I don't get Pins anymore. Anyone have that experience?

No I actually got more pins last year when my AP was valid than since it has been expired. None were ever better than AP discount anyway.

for all posting in this thread you may find more up to date info on the codes and discounts forum found here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter