What will the weather be like in the middle of August?

wdwluvr

Earning My Ears
I just looked at the forecast for Anaheim and it's supposed to be in the low 80's for the next week. Will it stay like this for the rest of the month or is it just cooler than normal right now? We are going to be there Aug 18-22 and I'm hoping it will be in the low 80's! Thanks!

This summer has been cooler than normal..One week it's in the 80's and the next in the early 100's(usually not higher than 105)..I live in the central valley and it is supposed to be in the 100's this week and cooling off the weekend, and this is after having the last few weeks no higher then 90. The one good thing about CA vs. back east and the south is No Humidity (which is a reason I will never go to WDW in the summer,did it once never again). Be prepared for anything though, the nights can get cool you may need a light jacket or sweatshirt...or not depending on mother nature's humor at the time:D . Have a great time, my sisters family and my family are going on Aug. 24-26, and I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter