What will happen after Nov. 2nd

I hope you're right! The one thing that worries me is that Disney could end up feeling like their investment in EEMH was an expensive waste (because of the generally low crowd levels this month) and then overcompensate by not extending hours enough in November and December.

I think we will learn a lot when mid October comes around. Fall break is usually VERY busy.

Fully paying attention to this now...we will be in the parks from Nov 10-15. Constantly picking up good intel on the DIS. 👍

The only reason they might not is because they’re waiting for Rise to open. I will be shocked if HS has 9am opens at all this year. Who knows, though. They do things that make me scratch my head.
They might go to 9AM openings until Rise opens and then expand the hours again. The crowds right now aren’t huge.

I notice that the Skyliner route to Hollywood Studios will start operating at 7am for most of November (and at 6am for morning EMH days).

But the Epcot line doesn't start until 8am (and 7am for the morning EMH days).

Do you think that means that HS will be opening at 8am most days (rather than the 9am openings listed on the WDW calendar)?

If so, do you think it will be a regular 8am opening for everyone, or an 8-9 EMH hour?

I notice that the Skyliner route to Hollywood Studios will start operating at 7am for most of November (and at 6am for morning EMH days).

But the Epcot line doesn't start until 8am (and 7am for the morning EMH days).

Do you think that means that HS will be opening at 8am most days (rather than the 9am openings listed on the WDW calendar)?

If so, do you think it will be a regular 8am opening for everyone, or an 8-9 EMH hour?

Interesting! I only saw the Skyliner hours posted on a blog post specific to DHS that didn't say anything about the Epcot line's hours, so I thought what I saw was for both. Hopefully it means they'll continue doing some sort of opening earlier than 9, whether it's EMH or an earlier general open.

Moved to November thread where I thought I was!

Does Mid-Oct mean Oct 15 is usually when adjusted hours are posted? Asking for a friend LOL

Moved to November thread where I thought I was!

Does Mid-Oct mean Oct 15 is usually when adjusted hours are posted? Asking for a friend LOL
Navi, is nothing like IASW other than the water. First time didn’t care for it, second time after waiting in queue I enjoyed it much more and found it very relaxing.
Make sure you read stickies on FP+ use, found them very helpful in planning our first onsite trip.

I am reading those stickies, feel like I am cramming for an exam...I used to be such a pro! Bottom line, we’re still going to WDW and, as two grown adults not worrying about husbands or kids, there is no real down side.

I reckon after new year they will add fast pass and change to 3 tier System.

Tier 1- RIse of resistance, slinky, rockin roller
Tier2- TOT, TSM, falcon, fantasmic.
Tier 3 -everything else

Then once run away railway opens that will go in tier 1.

I reckon after new year they will add fast pass and change to 3 tier System.

Tier 1- RIse of resistance, slinky, rockin roller
Tier2- TOT, TSM, falcon, fantasmic.
Tier 3 -everything else

Then once run away railway opens that will go in tier 1.
I think.they will wait till February. Rumor is mickey and minnie runaway train will open and will probably be a tier 1 along with 2 new star wars rides

If the Skyliner schedule is any indication, HS will have 8am openings after Nov 2.

Yeah there is more reason to have the epcot line going first as it is closet to boardwalk and other hotels for breakfast . The hollywood isnt really close to anything besides the park so no reason to have it start a hour earlier besides opening times

So it appears we know a little about what will happen after November 2 now. It looks like Sundays are morning EMH from 8-9, and then Thanksgiving week is everyday from 7-8. I have a thread posted elsewhere that's not getting any responses, so I thought I'd try here. I know we still don't know how an hour EMH will play out, but do you think this would be possible on Thanksgiving Day? I'm thinking if we RD SDD, then immediately get on TSM, we might could make it to SRMF before park opening at 8??? Then look around in SWGE (not doing any reservations). Afterwards head to ToT stand-by and RnRC single-rider line. Could we be out of DHS by 12? We have AK planned for the afternoon/evening with FPs already booked there. We really don't want to change that. Originally I had planned on two mornings at DHS (with only 3 park days), but we really don't want to be up that early on two mornings, especially since we are doing morning EMH at MK on the other day. We would prefer to sleep in a little later the last morning. So could we get all of what we want to do at DHS done in 5 hours?

So it appears we know a little about what will happen after November 2 now. It looks like Sundays are morning EMH from 8-9, and then Thanksgiving week is everyday from 7-8. I have a thread posted elsewhere that's not getting any responses, so I thought I'd try here. I know we still don't know how an hour EMH will play out, but do you think this would be possible on Thanksgiving Day? I'm thinking if we RD SDD, then immediately get on TSM, we might could make it to SRMF before park opening at 8??? Then look around in SWGE (not doing any reservations). Afterwards head to ToT stand-by and RnRC single-rider line. Could we be out of DHS by 12? We have AK planned for the afternoon/evening with FPs already booked there. We really don't want to change that. Originally I had planned on two mornings at DHS (with only 3 park days), but we really don't want to be up that early on two mornings, especially since we are doing morning EMH at MK on the other day. We would prefer to sleep in a little later the last morning. So could we get all of what we want to do at DHS done in 5 hours?
I've never been on Thanksgiving, but that sounds like a lot to get done in 5 hours on one of the busiest days of the year.

I've never been on Thanksgiving, but that sounds like a lot to get done in 5 hours on one of the busiest days of the year.
You are probably right. I've never been on Thanksgiving either. So I was just playing around on MDE and realized I could change my TSM FP on Saturday to a SDD FP, so I did it. So now here's my plan--
Thanksgiving Day: 7 a.m. EMH (Be there at 6:15)--SR:MF, then TSM, then ToT, maybe RnRC (single rider), then back to look around SWGE. (The idea is to get all the rides done first.) Hop to AK around lunchtime.
Saturday: Get to DHS around 10 a.m. for SDD FP, then RnRC or ToT if we didn't get to do them on Thursday. (This is SO much better than another 7 a.m. morning!) Hop to MK for 12:40 BOG ADR.
Does this look for more feasible?

Do you think it will be worth doing EMHs in November at DHS? I'm wondering if they'll be so busy it won't really be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter