What will happen after Nov. 2nd

Hoping they extend EEMH for when RotR opens, or start them again on Dec. 5th. I happily lucked into my trip occuring during the RotR opening, and would love to be able to get to the parks early.

Hoping they extend EEMH for when RotR opens, or start them again on Dec. 5th. I happily lucked into my trip occuring during the RotR opening, and would love to be able to get to the parks early.

Same. Looking like those EEMH are paying off so hoping they'll keep them as well. Though it's kind of bad they're opening RotR...from a certain point of view 😅.

But no, seriously, looking forward to my trip December.

I would expect some amount of November park hour updates in the next few days but I can't imagine them posting anything about EMH or EEMH before they have some weeks that normally have crowds under their belt to learn from. Early Sept with it's typically low crowds (other than Epcot) just isn't that instructive. That means probably silence until sometime in October.

The worst part will be that if they decide to not do it, they probably just wont say anything at all. EDIT: Unless you see them announce Early Morning Magic. Then you'll know it's not happening.

I had just come here to ask the same question and see if there was any buzz. We are there the following week and just trying to plan out Park days and fast passes based, as usual, on complete guesses as to what Disney is going to do in the next couple of months with schedules.

The worst part will be that if they decide to not do it, they probably just wont say anything at all. EDIT: Unless you see them announce Early Morning Magic. Then you'll know it's not happening.

This is what I'm wondering. How late can they push where they either announce more EEMH *or* the return of EMMs to MK and DHS? I need to know if I need to somehow find another $1000 for EMMs or to start waking up my family before dawn to get them ready for our trip!
I'm actually not sure I would do DHS EMM if left unchanged in TSL only.

This is what I'm wondering. How late can they push where they either announce more EEMH *or* the return of EMMs to MK and DHS? I need to know if I need to somehow find another $1000 for EMMs or to start waking up my family before dawn to get them ready for our trip!
I'm actually not sure I would do DHS EMM if left unchanged in TSL only.

I’d say the Vegas odds are EMM not coming back until the new year. Especially with ROTR opening in December. Possibly at MK. Definitely not at HS.

I have a short trip arriving 11/6 and am anxiously awaiting what will be happening on 11/3 and after! I am trying to figure out FP+ strategy assuming I still don’t know but it’d be fantastic if they somehow announce before Saturday lol.

I have a short trip arriving 11/6 and am anxiously awaiting what will be happening on 11/3 and after! I am trying to figure out FP+ strategy assuming I still don’t know but it’d be fantastic if they somehow announce before Saturday lol.

Unfortunately, I think we're out of luck on knowing before our FP days! We'll be there from the afternoon of 11/2 through 11/5, making FPs on Tuesday. I don't think Disney has any idea what to expect with crowds yet, especially with Dorian throwing everything off for this week. I'm hoping they say something (or announce more EMM dates at MK as our clue) by late September--how late can they really wait if they have to arrange staffing and other logistics?

Im thinking fastpass wont change till runaway train opens ..the tier 1 could be 2 new star wars rides ,runaway train amd maybe slinky dog . All other rides in tier 2 and shows tier 3

Im thinking fastpass wont change till runaway train opens ..the tier 1 could be 2 new star wars rides ,runaway train amd maybe slinky dog . All other rides in tier 2 and shows tier 3
I’d put my money on T1 ROTR and SDD, tier 2 everything else.

We arrive on the 16th of November & were able to book Lightsaber building & Oga's Cantina for the 17th, available times started at 6am for both so I assume the park will be opening early.

Has anyone made early morning reservations for after Thanksgiving. Just curious what park hours might be around Thanksgiving.

We arrive on the 16th of November & were able to book Lightsaber building & Oga's Cantina for the 17th, available times started at 6am for both so I assume the park will be opening early.
There was a lot of speculation about that when Oga's reservations first opened. No one here was actually able to book a reservation before 9 am, so the general consensus was that they probably just hadn't updated the listed hours to reflect the end of EEMH yet.

Has anyone made early morning reservations for after Thanksgiving. Just curious what park hours might be around Thanksgiving.

Not sure I understand your question. What reservations do you mean? Park hours for Thanksgiving have not been updated yet.

Not sure I understand your question. What reservations do you mean? Park hours for Thanksgiving have not been updated yet.
Oga’s, Savi’s or Droid Depot. Just curious if anyone has a reservation that is for earlier than the current listed park opening.

...Hoo boy I'd assumed for some reason that there definitely wouldn't be EEMH during my trip at the end of January. It's basically two months after the opening of RotR, but if we see a similar window of EEMH done again for the new ride it may happen during my trip.

I...hrm. I'm not sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, MORE PARK TIME. On the other hand, 6:00 AM in Orlando is 4:00 AM at home and I might just keel over dead if I try to make it to the park for that kind of opening.

I think the odds of extended EEMH are VERY low. That is expensive for WDW operationally, and don't forget it was actually an upopular concept when first announced and cause many of people to postpone their Sept/Oct trips until November because they did not want to get up early and did not want to enter a "full" park at 8 or 9 am.

I wish we knew! My trip starts the afternoon of 11/2, and I've resigned myself to not knowing when we make our FPs. I doubt they'll continue the daily EEMH at 3 parks after 11/2 but I'm hoping for something, even if just longer general hours at HS. Since you're going over a busy period, I think you have a better shot at more EMH or longer general hours than we do.

Just curious how you did on fp day? I have similar short trip and will do fp’s on Saturday assuming no change to hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!