What will Diversions be showing?

Castaway Kev

I'd like to eat at Club 33 just once in my life.
I thought I heard there is some way to find out what Diversions will be showing on the cruise ship. Unfortunately, I don't know how. Fortunately, someone else must know and will probably be willing to reply.

I LOVE THE DIS.
TIA.

I'll take a shot at it... I'm guessing Beverly Hills Chihuahua or possibly the new Tinker Bell movie, which comes out on DVD on October 28. When is Bolt coming out, but that would be best seen in 3D!!?

Diversions is a bar/lounge/pub/whatever. Are you talking about what games they'll be airing or are you looking for the movie schedule in the theater?

I am looking for what sporting events will be shown, namely on Thursday, Nov 6. Does the ship get "CBS College Sports" aka "CSTV" in diversions?

--- and I accidentally posted as my wife. I hate it when that happens!

Oh duh... sorry, my mind immediately went to the movies that are played in the theater. Lots of people speculate on what shows might be in there during their sailing.

Sorry! :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter