• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What week will you be reserving @ AKV on May 16 ?

What week(s) will you be requesting @AKV on May 16th ?

• Sept 1 - Sept 15

• Sept 16 - 29

• Sept 30 - Oct 13

• Oct 14 - Oct 27

• Oct 28 - Nov 10

• Nov 11 - Nov 24

• Nov 25 - Dec 8

• Dec 9 - Dec 22

• Dec 23 - Jan 5

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

SueBill

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what week(s) everyone will be requesting a stay @ AKV on May 16th ? I will be trying to book a savanna view/studio on October 6 - 13 !!:banana:

I voted other, 'cause I'm holding out for the Concierge! So technically, I won't be reserving anything!

j

I'll be booking a 2 BR savanna view for Easter '08. Can't think of the exact dates off-hand, but I'm looking at 4 nights starting with Good Friday. Then, on to the BWV!

I'm only ;) looking to get 3 nights over Thanksgiving!:lmao:

Wed-through Fri Nov 21-24, in a Studio Sav view.

Difficult for me to do the poll, since I want one night from one, and one night from another, and the poll doesn't allow multiple choices.

I'm in Diane's situation. We had our '07 ressies in place, and I want to add a night here and there. I do want to book May a longer stay in May '08, but will have to wait until June to book our Flower Show trip.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter