What was your latest album/single purchase?

My husband recently purchased Mumford & Sons.

My last download was last summer's Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers live Mojo tour. :)

Well, I don't know how the wife will feel about this, but there's a lot of albums on digital download for five bux on amazon right now....I'm thinking this payday weekend, I may go a bit crazy. :woohoo:

love the new DKM, can't wait for the new Flogging Molly in a few weeks

Me either, I typically go see them for St Patty's Day in Tulsa, OK. Want to make it to Boston for the Dropkick's St. Patty's Day bash. Just saw social distortion end of April.

Not the question asked but best concert ever for me would be Tiger Army openning for Social Distortion, or when I went to see Danzig. While I'm not as much of a fan of Danzig(the band) just to hear Glenn Danzig from the Misfits was amazing.

I just bought the new SIXX A.M. CD "This is Gonna Hurt".

I really like it so far.:thumbsup2

Me either, I typically go see them for St Patty's Day in Tulsa, OK. Want to make it to Boston for the Dropkick's St. Patty's Day bash. Just saw social distortion end of April.

Not the question asked but best concert ever for me would be Tiger Army openning for Social Distortion, or when I went to see Danzig. While I'm not as much of a fan of Danzig(the band) just to hear Glenn Danzig from the Misfits was amazing.

don't think I've ever been to a bad Social D show, saw Molly last year as part of a music festival in downtown Palm Beach, kind of a snooty gathering, but they always throw in at least one decent band, the year prior took my oldest (4 at the time) to see a short (and heavily censored) Pennywise set for her first ever punk show.

Best show line up for me would have to be Suicidal Tendencies opening for Jane's Addiction late 80's.

don't think I've ever been to a bad Social D show, saw Molly last year as part of a music festival in downtown Palm Beach, kind of a snooty gathering, but they always throw in at least one decent band, the year prior took my oldest (4 at the time) to see a short (and heavily censored) Pennywise set for her first ever punk show.

Best show line up for me would have to be Suicidal Tendencies opening for Jane's Addiction late 80's.

Great line up there oXar. The best show I ever saw was Corrosion of Conformity opening for Metallica in 1997. The reason it was the best, it was the last night of the tour (in Edmonton) and after Metallica's regular set, both bands came on stage and jammed for 90 minutes. Total show time ended up being close to 4 hours for 2 bands. The best was during the jam session they started covering Rush, Iron Maiden & even some Megadeth (with a little tongue in cheek).

Uhhhhhh... uhhh uh, Bevis I am taking to you - (Smack up side the head)

Uhhhhh Bevis stop listening to that evelator music......

Bought maybe 2008 or 2009- John Denver Greatest Hits, Vintage Classic and African Harmony. Although just recieved about 100 CDs from my mom. Elton John, classical, Willie nelson....!!!

Donation to local KDHX got - Albert King. jimmy johnston - both blues

Now most of my music is coming from KDHX 88.1 great blues/jazz from 4-6 PM and blue grass weekends mornings and reggea/dead evenings on weekends.

When at the gym listen to Pandora - internet specific radio. Highly recommended/ Listen to on an andriod LG phone.
My Stations - Beattles, Rush, Acoustic Guitar, David maxwell(ragtime paino), Billy Joel, George Strait, beethoven.

Great line up there oXar. The best show I ever saw was Corrosion of Conformity opening for Metallica in 1997. The reason it was the best, it was the last night of the tour (in Edmonton) and after Metallica's regular set, both bands came on stage and jammed for 90 minutes. Total show time ended up being close to 4 hours for 2 bands. The best was during the jam session they started covering Rush, Iron Maiden & even some Megadeth (with a little tongue in cheek).

I went to that tour when it stopped in Miami, it was the last Metallica show I ever went to. I really tried to like the newer stuff but completely gave up after that show. It just wasn't the same. It was the first Metallica show I had gone to where the opening act was heavier than they were. They focused on the new stuff (Load) at the time with only a couple of the classics thrown in. They have yet to win me back, then throw in the whole Napster thing and to me, they became public enemy number one, yet, I'll always have a soft spot for them.

Another decent line up was Soundgarden opening for Guns N' Roses on New Years Eve '92 (I think)

I went to that tour when it stopped in Miami, it was the last Metallica show I ever went to. I really tried to like the newer stuff but completely gave up after that show. It just wasn't the same. It was the first Metallica show I had gone to where the opening act was heavier than they were. They focused on the new stuff (Load) at the time with only a couple of the classics thrown in. They have yet to win me back, then throw in the whole Napster thing and to me, they became public enemy number one, yet, I'll always have a soft spot for them.

Another decent line up was Soundgarden opening for Guns N' Roses on New Years Eve '92 (I think)

I'm completely with you. Load was the last Metallica album I bought, and still don't listen to it. (I'm much more of a Masters / Ride the Lightning kind of guy).

just bought another so I guess I need to update.

ohGr - Undeveloped

yes, I have eclectic musical taste.

I'm completely with you. Load was the last Metallica album I bought, and still don't listen to it. (I'm much more of a Masters / Ride the Lightning kind of guy).

Masters & Lightning are classics along with Kill em all, but you know, I will always love ...And Justice For All, I don't know why but I just felt that album was the closest they ever came to perfection. The ones before were great, but I found myself skipping through a song or two, Justice was beginning to end awesomness.....

I didn't puchase a whole album but I did a couple of singles from Francesca Battistelli :goodvibes

I'm not sure if I should keep you all updated on what I buy, but here are the last few....

Over the Rainbow 3:11 Jim Brickman
Still in Love With You 4:30 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
California Stars 4:59 Billy Bragg & Wilco
Let It Be (Long Version) 3:47 Carol Woods & Timothy T. Mitchum Across the Universe (Music from the Motion Picture)
Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters 5:01 Elton John
Falling In Love At a Coffee Shop 4:30 Landon Pigg
Jackin' for Beats 2:25 Ice Cube
Once Upon a Time 3:31 Frank Sinatra
Dream a Little Dream (Glee Cast Version) 3:19 Glee Cast
Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) 3:32 Ella Fitzgerald
On The Sunny Side Of The Street 3:00 Billie Holiday
Change Your World 4:41 Anthony Hamilton
Glam 3:40 Christina Aguilera

My wife got me The Rolling Stones Vinyl box set 1971-2005, it came with free digital copies as well:). Hoping to get 1964-1969 this upcoming holiday season.
Can't live without the Stones!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter