• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What was your first gaming console?

Gaming Consoles

• PC: Windows

• Gamecube

• Playstation

• Gameboy

• NES/Famicon or SuperNES

• Atari

• Sega Saturn/Megadrive

• Nintendo 64

• Neo Geo

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't remember what i had first an atari 2600 or ColecoVision. But I have been addicted to video games since :thumbsup2

My parents had a Radio Shack Pong machine. Remember playing it when I was a preschooler in the late 70's arly 80's. My first console was the Intellivision. :surfweb:

My very first was Colecovision, then it was Sega, then Playstation. now i'M just waiting until my kids get a little older to have the excuse to buy Wii.:rolleyes1

My first was Atari followed by intellivision.

We had the same thing... it was from Sears I think!

We then went to Atari (my mom was the best player in the house... turned over Asteroids, Pac Man, & Space Invaders!), Nintendo and eventually I bought a Sega for myself in college. I gave dh an Xbox (original version) which we had until this past Christmas when we got a Wii.

We had this bad boy:

1977. I didn't graduate to an atari until sometime in the '80s!

I remember playing games on our Windows '95 computer- Rattler Race, Rodent's Revenge, etc, and CD-rom games.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter