What was your best Halloween costume.....EVER?

Cereal Killer... dressed in all black and attached the little tiny boxes of cereal all over. Stabbed each box with a plastic knife and used caulking for milk running out of each box. Also put splatters of caulking all over

As a kid, my mom made me a He-Man costume with a muscle suit and everything. It was pretty great though it did have this one safety pin that kept digging into my side.

I went to MNSSHP a few years back as a bust from the Haunted Mansion. You basically just paint your face white then you wear a white pedestal on your shirt - mine was made of stiff cardboard, but they sell some shirts with the pedestal on them. I really liked it, but nobody really got it. I got many more compliments on my basic adventurer outfit with a name tag that read "A. Falls". The skippers all loved me!

giphy.gif

All black clothes, with a black stocking cap and Lone Ranger style eye mask. Black satchel attached to my belt, over flowing with fake jewels and three stuffed animal kitties - I was a Cat Burglar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!