What was the worst phase you went through?

2013. Late April my dad died. Early May my husband was put in the hospital with a perforated bowel, mid May my 4 year old granddaughter was diagnosed with leukemia and I had to fly from Pennsylvania to Texas to watch her siblings while she was in the hospital. They had no furniture in the house because my son was in the middle of being transferred from that Army base to one in Hawaii. I got home just in time for a visit from my sister in law and her husband. Then in mid June my 9 year old son died unexpectedly.

hey :guilty:

First year of marriage - dh left two days after our wedding for boot camp, and then we got to our first post, 3 months later we found out he had stage 3 cancer - military never caught it in any of the medical stuff.

8 months of non-stop chemo and 2months radiation

is he healthy now

There has been a suicidal phase at least. I was afraid of the people around me and felt like my entire existence was completely pointless. Since I've had self-esteem issues for years, all the hatred towards myself eventually led into feelings of wanting to die.
I still haven't quite beaten those feelings. Yet.

middle school - really bad hair & it was just very awkward & miserable 2-3 yr
When my FIL & grandmother died in the same month a couple of months before the birth of our 1st child.
When my mom died. Kids were only 2 & 4 at the time.
Pretty much everything involving my dad ever since that. He turned into a self-absorbed butthole & tried to claim that my cancer-ridden mother was abusive to him by not feeling well enough to have marital relations w/him while she was going through daily radiation & weekly chemo treatments. That's just the tip of the iceberg on that crazy train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!