What was the worst phase you went through?

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
My first couple years of High School for some reason I just had no confidence and tried hard to never speak. No big eveny lead me there, but it was the worse phase of my life

For many years I had no self esteem or self worth due to an abusive marriage. Once I was out of that relationship, I found out I could do anything I set my mind to and became a stronger person.

my first marriage. He hid a drug problem and I found out too late.

It’s a way long story but I was 8 months pregnant when I got married (not a shotgun wedding) and I knew on my wedding day that I would end up a single mom and I was fine with it.

My "grumpy old bat" stage. I'll let you know if I ever grow out of it.

old-lady-birthday-cards-feat-funny-birthday-cards-funny-birthday-card-old-woman-smoking-cigar-magnet-cards-to-make-stunning-grumpy-old-lady-birthday-cards-481.jpg

I went through a bad perm and wearing plaid-flannel shirts with the sleeves cut off phase in high school.

I....didn't date much....or at all.

High school. I had that "best friend" that I was "in love" with. He treated me like crap. Took me years to get to the point to realize that it was him. I have now accepted the fact that he took advantage of me being young and stupid. I plan on raising my boys to actually respect other people.

Middle school.

I realized far too late (10th-11th grade) that I shouldn't take $#!+ from anyone and I should have slung it right back. (I also know that if I get a do-over, I will beat the snot out of the kid that picked on me the most. Knowing what I know now...)

Aside from that? The worst phase was feathered bangs that seemed to double as a mullet in the early 90s. I cringe looking at my elementary school pictures.

High school. I had that "best friend" that I was "in love" with. He treated me like crap. Took me years to get to the point to realize that it was him. I have now accepted the fact that he took advantage of me being young and stupid. I plan on raising my boys to actually respect other people.

Middle school.

I realized far too late (10th-11th grade) that I shouldn't take $#!+ from anyone and I should have slung it right back. (I also know that if I get a do-over, I will beat the snot out of the kid that picked on me the most. Knowing what I know now...)

Aside from that? The worst phase was feathered bangs that seemed to double as a mullet in the early 90s. I cringe looking at my elementary school pictures.

yep being young and not confident in yourself is a hard time in life

That's an easy question. I'm going through it right now. The Dis posting phase. Fortunately, it usually only lasts for a couple of minutes at a time or less.

2013. Late April my dad died. Early May my husband was put in the hospital with a perforated bowel, mid May my 4 year old granddaughter was diagnosed with leukemia and I had to fly from Pennsylvania to Texas to watch her siblings while she was in the hospital. They had no furniture in the house because my son was in the middle of being transferred from that Army base to one in Hawaii. I got home just in time for a visit from my sister in law and her husband. Then in mid June my 9 year old son died unexpectedly.

First year of marriage - dh left two days after our wedding for boot camp, and then we got to our first post, 3 months later we found out he had stage 3 cancer - military never caught it in any of the medical stuff.

8 months of non-stop chemo and 2months radiation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!