What 'unusual' thing is sold out at your supermarket?

I'm having on and off issues finding non-stick baking spray. I guess more people are staying at home and baking. Also having issues with finding orange juice, not sure what that's all about!

TP, tissues, paper towels, soap, bleach and meats are all things that I regularly see at stores now, and often in abundance. Now I mainly still see shortages on wipes, hand sanitizer, flour, yeast and rubbing alcohol.

Nail care supplies. I went to walmart and nail section was really empty. Oh and instant grits. I go to stores and its gone

Nail care supplies. I went to walmart and nail section was really empty. Oh and instant grits. I go to stores and its gone
Guess 'cause everybody[s doing their own? And maybe some of the ingredients can be used to make hand sanitizer, and/or places that manufacture cosmetics may have retooled, and switched over to that to stay afloat and/or help out?

Guess 'cause everybody[s doing their own? And maybe some of the ingredients can be used to make hand sanitizer, and/or places that manufacture cosmetics may have retooled, and switched over to that to stay afloat and/or help out?

Probably, To be Honest it's the Grits that's driving me nuts. But I live in a southern town and we all want them so. There's that. I'm trolling aisles looking for grits.

Ovaltine! I use it to make my son's "chocolate milk" every morning because it doesn't have a lot of sugar per tablespoon, but it's been impossible to find!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!